Chapter 1...

The five hour flight was ridiculous, luckily for me a younger looking boy had sat next to me entertaining me the whole way. He reminded me of my brother who I'm sadly leaving behind back in New York even though I know he won't be missing me.

My brother had been there for me my whole life, and it's the hardest thing for me to leave him. He's changed the past few years grown away from me by sleeping around, even though I'm against all his choices he's still been there.
But I know what's right for me and home was not feeling like home anymore so this change I'm making for myself is going to change my whole life, I can feel it.
...

The drive to the apartment took about three hours drive. And sadly this time I had to spend the time on my own. Companies always nice to have around except for when there's an awkward driver in the same space as yourself.
He did not like my small talk.

The car stops in front of an three story apartment that looked alright, but this is just the outside. Victoria, Bree, Aria and I were all sharing the place along with attending the same college. This is only for the semester sadly, all good things must end at some point.

I handed the money to the driver and hopped out of the car with my luggage, walking up the stairs to the door. The apartment looked massive from the outside, I'm secretly hoping my room wasn't the smallest because I've arrived last.

Victoria had already told me on the phone that she had left a key since they'd be out by the time I got here. I look under the mat and found the key. Typical hiding place I guess, hidden by a rock.

Opening the door I instantly smile to myself stepping inside to a massive beautiful living room. If only I could live here forever instead of just the semester.

I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway.
I soon come across to a door at the end of the hall my name taped to the door. Opening the door to a large room, so happy I didn't get a tiny closet box looking room.

My mouth hangs open at how lovely it was decorated. The bed and walls painted white, the wooden floor a pale purple along with the furniture. There's also a walk in wardrobe completely filled with clothes that were sent from my house, Victoria must have unpacked for me.
A door leading to a bathroom, with both a bath and shower.

I place my things on the bed ready to unpack everything in its places.

...

Once I was done sorting everything, I sigh heavily laying on my bed. Now I knew what moving house must be like.

I jump when I hear the front door slamming, voices following my heart skipped a beat as I jump up from my bed smiling, I run to where the voices were heard. I tackle jumping on Victoria, she lets out a screech not expecting me.

The other girls laugh as I let go of Victoria, her face completely in shock.

" Holy shit " She sighs laughing. She seems relieved it was me and not some stranger.
" I've bloody missed you chicky." Victory wraps her arms around me now bouncing up and down.

" I'm Aria." A girl with long brown hair and blue eyes greets with a warm smile. I return the smile nodding before speaking and letting go of Victoria.

" Payton, so nice to finally meet the two of you. " I continue to smile. This day was just getting better and better, nothing could faze it.

" I'm Bree. Finally have the whole gang here. " Bree says jumping up and down. Her blonde hair and brown eyes suiting her completely. Myself out of the three girls were the shortest. They all had long legs and well I just had average legs. Everything about me was average.

" So you all settled in?." Bree asks containing herself from her recent episode of jumping. I nod, not knowing what they had in mind. And quite unsure, they all looked outgoing. Nothing like myself. And I'm thinking what have I gotten myself into.

" Well isn't this great. We don't do much the first week of class. So you know what that means right?." Bree says continuing when no one replies, she adds a wink at me in the process of talking. I slightly shake my head cautiously, I know what it means and I don't like it. Victoria groans frustrated, she knows me to well.

" She knows what it means, she's not the partying type. " Victoria giggles at my face. I sigh to myself looking down. I'd love to fit in, but its just not my scene.

" Oh we have a party pooper do we?." Aria giggles, Victoria then turns to me smirking. My eyes widen knowing she has an idea.

I'm wondering how the hell Victoria and I ever became friends. We're nothing alike but we bring out the best of each other, I guess that's what best friend are meant to do with one another. Victoria's ideas always brought out my flaws, I most defiantly hated that.

" No we don't, tomorrow were going to the biggest club in Las Vegas aren't we Payton. " She says raising her eye brows at me, I sigh again and nod a yes still not finding my voice. There it was, my weakness of not being able to say no.

All I want is to fit in, somewhere.

...

Please don't say anything about the grammar I know it's bad. I was 14 when writing this. I've changed I swear!!!

*updated* I tried fixing more things -_- sorry there's a lot and I don't have much time with fixing the little mistakes.