(6)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE.

If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

Song Above: Buss Down - Aitch and ZieZie.

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

"Keep calm, do not explode."

I muttered to myself as I shakily turned the bathrooms tap allowing the cool liquid to flow into the sink. I brought a handout and caressed the water, splashing it onto my feverish face in an attempt to calm myself down. As I felt my rapid breathing slowly come to a normal pace, I allowed my mind to think about the earlier incident.

Three words: What the hell.

I Ivy Evette Jones had shamelessly made out with Brody Fucking Jackson and had ENJOYED it.

Was I possessed?

Was I deluded?

Maybe I was all of the above.

Because that could be the only plausible exclamation for my behaviour tonight. I'd become the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.

As soon as I finished fornicating with the devil I made a run for it, unable to face the prying eyes that had witnessed the ordeal and also unable to face the devil himself.

What had made matters worse was that he had looked affected by it just as much as I did.

Which couldn't make any rational sense? It-Us-Him-Me would not work. It would be like chalk and cheese, butter and vinegar, pineapple on pizza, Wait-

Why was I even thinking about us being together? Had I seriously lost my marbles? Did this mean that I liked-

No, it did not mean that I liked Brody.

I'm a hormonal growing teenage girl, who happened to make out with a somewhat attractive male, who was a very good kisser, and had a great touch and was probably very good in the bedroo-

Oh lord, bless my soul for I have sinned.

I could not comprehend that the male I had sworn to kill one day had me flushing like an older woman going through her menopause.

Didn't my best friend have dibs on him?

I was going to be skinned alive if Rose found out. I really wanted to make it to graduation. Damn, I guess hell will have to make a reservation ready for me.

At least if I was chilling with lucifer I wouldn't have to face my rage-fuelled best friend and ex make out arch-nemesis.

Actually getting killed was sounding like such a better option-

A harsh knock at the bathroom door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"It's occupied," I grumbled annoyed, frustrated and downright confused. I did not want to be interrupted whilst I had a mental debate in my head.

And why did this person have to use this bathroom of all bathrooms, there were many around this enormous house.

I specifically chose this bathroom because it was placed the furthest away from all the rowdy teenagers harbouring STI's downstairs.