Month 4

Random Day Week 1:

A dream of the night. . .I dreamt that we were together. . .The four of us. . .

I wake with tears in my eyes. Again that dream of the four of us. Zero, our twins, and me. I wipe away my tears, and sit up.

"YA- MPHH!!" I nearly scream out at the top of my lungs as I find Zero there in my bedroom. I was lucky to have my stomach hidden by my over sized quilt.

"Damn it! Shut up!" He whisper yells at me. He removes his hand as I shield myself except for my face that is.

"What are you doing here?! No, don't answer that! How the hell did you get in here?!" I whisper yell back at him.

"If a hunter can't get into a house easily, then they shouldn't be a hunter to begin with." Zero says sitting back down on my bed like as if we shared it. I blush brightly at the crazy thought of mine.

"Why do you keep insisting?" I complain as I keep my body hidden.

"Because I decided to not let you go this time." I look away from him not wanting him to see how much happiness his words bring me.

"Are you saying that to just me or is Kurenai hearing that stuff too." I say looking away. Zero lightly chuckles.

"D-don't laugh! This is serious!" I say with a bright blush once more coating my skin.

"So, you were listening in and you got jealous." That doesn't help to improve my blush or my temper. I fling one of the many pillows I have on his head. His temple throbs, and he glares over at me.

"So? What if I was? Do you have a problem with it?" I say to him as I avoid eye contact. He puts a hand to my cheek, and that is when my eyes meet his smiling eyes.

"No, I don't. I'm glad, but you don't have to worry." Zero says inching closer to my lips. He kisses me gently, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I remember my stomach and push him off the bed, accidentally using my vampire strength.

"What the heck was that for?!" He whisper yells at me.

"Sorry. But I remembered that my nur-nurturing guards are in the rooms across from mine." I nearly gave myself away by telling him about my nurse, so I had to go with Aido and Seiren. Although that didn't help much. He doesn't look very happy. I cover myself up more only leaving my eyes revealed.

"I don't like the fact that he's living here with you. Why is he here in the first place?" His voice even shows how unhappy he is at the fact that Aido is living with me. I guess he's fine with Seiren. Who knows.

"Because he's being stubborn, and won't leave me to live on my own with just Seiren and the maids." I admit to him that much of the truth.

"Is that it? I could. . . we. . ." Zero rubs the back of his neck as I realize he was trying to say that we could live together. It'd be like before, but different as well, due to the sons we are having.

"Would you really want to live here? Because I don't know any other home that isn't this place." I ask keeping only my eyes visible. This moment has made me feel happier than any other moment over the last three months. Zero sits back down on the bed carefully.

"If you'd let me. I'm also working hard, so I can even find us a place someday." I close my eyes, and feel sadness taking over again.

"I can't just tell Aido to leave. I mean we've basically become best friends. I can't make Seiren leave either, she'd have nowhere to go. The Kuran family is all she knows." I mumble into my quilt.

"Does he see you that way? I've noticed the way he's changed when he talks about you. I doubt he sees you as just a friend." I flinch as I realize that Zero has figured out that Aido has feelings for me. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.