Chapter Seventeen: Blackmail

We got back to Aladine later that afternoon, which we spent in my dorm room watching TV and eating Chinese takeout from the place down the street. Whitney wasn't coming back for a few more days, so we figured we might as well keep each other company and he ended up staying with me for almost a week.

"You know you're going to have to leave when Whit gets back on Saturday, right?" I laughed as we laid in bed half awake in my bed on Thursday morning.

"Unfortunately," he replied, my head still on his chest and his hands gently running through my hair.

"I've gotten way too used to this," I sighed, tracing circles on his chest.

"Me too," he said, holding me tighter, "You can crash with me anytime you want now that Ethan's gone, I'd be more than happy to share my shitty little bed anytime you want me to," he grinned.

"Good to know," I grinned as he kissed my cheek, "You know, you could shove his bed up with his and shove the mattresses together and put your extra sheets on the other mattress and you'll have a bed twice the size of the shitty ones," I suggested.

"That's actually a genius idea," he replied, "We'll do that when I go back to my place Friday night then."

"Sounds good to me," I laughed.

"Am I ever going to get my Buffalo sweatshirt back?" he asked.

"Never," I smirked.

"Well I can see it hanging on the back of your door and I'm closer to it than you are," he remarked.

"Don't take it!" I exclaimed as he rolled out of bed and walked over to the door, only to have me chase him.

"Sorry," he smirked, holding it up over his head.

"Please," I pouted, "It's my favorite!"

"It's also mine," he laughed, "And I happen to really like this sweatshirt."

"Come on Tay," I whined, jumping up and snatching it out of his hands.

"Hey!" he laughed as I slipped his sweatshirt over my head.

"You snooze you lose," I grinned, sticking my tongue out at him.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," he grinned as I sat down on the beanbag.

Five seconds later, he had lunged over and scooped me up off of the beanbag and threw me over his shoulder.

"Taylor!" I laughed, upside down, "I don't like this!"

"I think I'll stay here for a minute," he smirked.

"Damn you," I said, trying to pull myself back up before he threw me onto my bed.

"This better?" he asked, his forehead only a few inches away from mine.

"Yep," I grinned, throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him down so I could reach his lips.

"Damn it," he laughed, nearly falling onto me after I pulled him down, only to balance himself by putting his hands down on either side of my head, "At least let me get to where I'm not going to fall first."

"I tried," I smirked as he kissed my neck, then my lips. I guess we just got caught up from there and sooner than later his hands were somehow in my hair and then crawling up my torso, "Shit your hands are cold."

"I didn't think you'd care," he said softly in my ear.

"Just surprised," I replied, pulling him closer once again before he slipped his sweatshirt off my body, then my t-shirt. I'm not sure how we got so carried away in a matter of two or three minutes that we didn't hear the door being unlocked, then opened.