Chapter 9: First Date

"Beware the man who doesn't ask you any questions about yourself on your first date." - Merrill Markoe 

Please don't forget to VOTE ... 

Comment ... 

Follow me and Share it too ...

.................................

Eleanor Pallos' POV

          My class for hospitality management is done. I quickly wrap all my things. Notes and pens inside my black MK sling bag. I just hold on my thick management book and walk out of the small auditorium.

Angel and Natalia is waiting for me at the canteen. It's eleven and I'm glad I have no classes in the afternoon, but I have tons of paperworks to finish.

God, I hate making reports.

As I turn to right hallway of the building, I saw Elixir consciously staring at me, while rubbing his back. I smiled. He's taking Hotel and Restaurant Management so we are classmates in some subjects.

He's a nice guy and he's handsome too. He's not just as sexy as Nicolai, but he's not ugly either. He has a lean body, taller than me about 5'11 and cute. I thought before he's courting me. I just overheard, but it didn't happen.

I saw him and my sister went to watch a movie and I thought the reason why he approached me is to meet my sister and court her.

From then on, I stop assuming.

"Hi Elle," he smiled sweetly. He hoisted his knapsack in his back and walk closer to me. I stop and face him, clutching my book in my chest.

He was wearing a faded blue jeans, midnight blue v-neck shirt and top it with black leather coat. He bears a boy-next-door kind of look.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Mind if I join you walking?" He smiled with so much hope in his eyes. I fixed my glasses and then nods, giving him a small smile. 

I felt a bit conscious and I just wish I wore something nice today. Elixir is another heart throb here in Athens University.

I'm wearing a tattered blue jeans and pink tees. Hair is tied in a messy bun as always. I look like a nerdy kid, well that's how my friends called me.

"Nerdy Elle."

We started walking, but he seems to lost his voice. Halfway the walk to the canteen he cleared his throat and spoke cooly. "Hmmm.." He started. "I just want to know if you're dating anyone or has any boyfriend?"

I stop and look at him. Eyes held so much curiosity and confusion.

He rub his nape again and he looks hesitant, all the while his face is red with embarrassment.

"I'll be frank Elle," he looks straight into my eyes. His hazel eyes framed by a thick limbal ring, specks of yellow around his irises mixed with blues too. It was strange yet charming.

"Aren't you dating my sister? Isn't that awkward?" I asked a bit hesitant to allow him. I wanted to since I never had a date before, but the thought of him dating my sister didn't suit me well. That would be awkward. And if the gossip mongers in the campus finds out, we will be the talk of the town- Elixir dating the Pallos' sisters.

He suddenly looks at me with confusion. Eyebrows knitted together, a prominent crease formed in his forehead.

Why is he looking at me like that? It's not like I didn't know. Victoria is my sister. Irritation suddenly bubbles up in my system.