Chapter Six

Me and Gabriel both wore a smile.The only difference is,his smile is real while mine is fake.

"Thank you so much for congratulating us.So,we will celebrate tonight.We will all eat dinner together so don't go home to early,"Gabriel reminded.

What's the point of celebrating when this engagement thing is fake?

When he left,Lilly pulled me closer.

"Thank goodness you tamed the demon.My patience is wearing thin.If you two wouldn't have been together,his still hot-headed."

"Yeah.Cool,"I replied,not knowing what to say.

--_Dinner Time_--

"Thank you for inviting us,boss,"Sean Yelled happily,"I mean,this is the first time that we ate dinner together."

The room was filled with silence for a second.

He didn't have to say that.

"Well,this isn't going to be the last.We will always celebrate because everyday is a blessing.A blessing for me to spend more time with my fiancee'."he turned to me with a smile.

I gave him a smile;fake smile,"I love you,dear."

YUCK!!I would never love this man!

"I love you,too honey,"he leaned closer and kissed me for 5 seconds.

Okay...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?!

"Aw.Their so sweet,"the people said.

I'm going to kill him later.

--_One Hour passed_--

"It was really lovely spending time with you guys.But I'm afraid I'll have to send my wife-to-be back at her home,"Gabriel smiled,"Let's go,sweetie."

While we were walking to the parking lot,I glared at him.

"Why'd you kiss me for?Was it because to impress the people?"I growled.

"That was a thank you,"he replied.

"For you?Why would I thank you?"

He turned to me with a smirk,"You'll see later."