Chapter Thirty Nine

"I SAID GET BACK IN BED" I slammed the door behind me so Xander couldn't make his escape. It had been two days since Xander had got his fever and he says he's better now. I had visited Tina alone yesterday and informed her why Xander couldn't come.

"I told you I'm better" He sighed, "Look, feel my forehead if you have too" 

"No, you'll probably go downhill again. I got a fever that lasted four days once" I crossed my arms and he cocked an eyebrow.

"As much as I love you babying me, I'm fine, I'm serious. My body doesn't even hurt anymore" He pushed himself up from the bed, "It's like you have me on lock-down"

I walked over to him and did my best to look threatening but it was kind of tough when he was the one looking down on me, "Sit back down and let me get your breakfast" I ordered and he smiled.

"Since when am I a dog?" He chuckled before shaking his head, no. He went to side-step me but I quickly blocked his path. He attempted it once more but this time I grabbed him and pushed him back on to the bed, "Stay!" Okay maybe I was treating him like a dog.

"Mila-" He pushed him self back up but I quickly  lunged at him and pinned him down successfully. He shot me a confused look as I covered his mouth, straddling him so he couldn't get up. He reached up and tugged my hand away from his mouth, "You do realize, this can't hold me down. I could easily stand up"

I thinned my lips, he was kind of right, he could easily lift me up. "Well you're not allowed" He blinked at my reaction.

"I'm pretty sure you're the maid here, you're the one who has to do what they're told" His eyes were dancing with amusement and of course I just covered his mouth again. He couldn't order me to do stuff if he didn't speak.

He went to tug my hand off his mouth but I kept it there firmly leaving me to be surprised when he allowed his arm to fall loosely to his side. 

We watched each other for a moment before a shiver went down my spine as my hand became wet. He just licked my hand. I pulled it away, wiping it on his shirt, "You're so disgusting!" I snapped leaving him to just laugh under me.

--------------

Warning Warning, it gets 'steamy' for the rest of the chapter kinda ;)

------

"It's not funny!" I glared at him.

"Well at least ask me before you try to go all fifty shades of grey on me" My brow furrowed.

"What?"

"C'mon, pinning me down, trying to shut me up. You're clearly trying to do all that  stuff" He grinned when I shook my head furiously. He sat up silently before whispering, "But...."

He quickly flipped me over so I was pinned under him, "I want to be playing Mr. Grey" He grinned when my face went red. Half the time he just did this stuff for my reaction.

"Well isn't this a turn of event" I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to catch your s-"I paused. This was my chance.

I sat myself up slightly, placing my hand on his cheek before kissing him on the lips. He pulled away from me surprised, "What are you doing? I'm just teasing you" He stated, matter of factually.

I crawled out from underneath him and rolled him back over so once again I was straddling him as he looked up at me with a confused look. I bent down, making contact with his lips again and nibbling on his lower one, indicating I wanted him to kiss me back.

He hesitated for a moment before sitting up quickly and wrapping his arms around me. He pulled back slightly and I was about to let out a groan from the rejection. Wasn't he the one always flirting with me at first?