Epilogue- Business As Usual

Watch the video, like seriously it's important... also, watch episode 17 season 1... it'll jog ur memory... and if your confused, go to youngjustice.wikia.com (it'll help lol)

-No one's POV-

Location: Apokolips(a planet)/ July 5th

Vandal Savage emerged from the Boom Tube and landed on the planet that was the embodiment of evil. The sky, if you could even call it that, was black. He approached the man who was waiting him, a  hideous, large man with glowing red eyes, and shook his hand.

"Business as usual." said Savage, grinning.

"Yes. Did you bring what we asked for?"

"Of course Darksied." Savage said. "Bring the girl." Another boom tube opened, and a minion of Savage came out, dragging the half alive Lexi with him.

"Bring her here." Darksied said. Lexi was dumped in a heap at his feet. "Desaad, come and meet your new test subject."

Desaad, a scientist who used creatures for cruel, cruel experiments, stepped forward.

"Look me in the eyes child." He said. Lexi didn't move. "I said look at me!" he shouted, painfully grabbing her chin and forcing her the look him in the eyes. He noted their strange coloring. "Yes, very peculiar indeed. I believe that this is exactly what I need to conduct my experiments. Take her to my chambers. Do not harm her. I need her alive."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Desaad on the side. THE END!! COMMENT!! SEE YOU AT THE THIRD BOOK