Principessa

-Angelo's POV-

"Ehhhh, those shorts are a little short, are they not, principessa?" Alfonzo asked Sophia as she casually strolled behind me. I glanced over my shoulder just so that I could see the look she gave him. Priceless. My tiny bambina was just as sassy as her lovely madre. "Your papa should have extra security put on you just to keep the little boys away."

"You're absolutely insane if you think she doesn't already have at least five body guards plus more just surveying her every single move," I stopped walking to say.

Now it was my turn to gain an evil look, "Even when I go potty?"

I shook my head and scoffed, "Of course not."

Had I told her the truth though, she never would have stepped a foot in the bathroom again because she was like Chloe in that sense. Actually, she was just like Chloe in every single way. It was almost scary and too much to handle at times.

She let go of my hand and stopped walking before crossing her arms over her chest, "I don't believe you. Mommy says you're weird and that's weird. I believe mommy."

"Well she lies."

She threw herself into my leg and looked up at me with those big pouty eyes, "Stooooop being weird."

"What did I do Sophia?"

She perked up and laughed, "I don't know."

"I think you're the weird one."

"Forgive me for interrupting," Alfonzo said, "But what the hell are we doing today?! Shit hasn't been getting done lately."

"'Cause there's nothing to do."

"Bull shit. There's always something we could do."

"Than do something! Jesus Christ!"

"Hey," Chloe came rushing down the stairs in the shortest rob she could find. The woman had some nerve sometimes. "If you're bored you could fix my shower. It's being weird."

Weird. There's that word again.

"I'll pass," Alfonzo walked away as Chloe reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't like his tone," I mumbled.

"Kill him daddy," Sophia narrowed her eyes in on Alfonzo as he walked away. Her little accent was enough to make me forget about the disrespect for a moment. Her kill sounded like keeeel. Chloe never failed to point out the words I struggled with, and I never understood why she found it so damn amusing until now.

"He's not keeeeling anybody while you're around," Chloe mocked while bending over to pick Sophia up and I all but had a massive heart attack that very well could have killed me on the spot.

"Chloe Jai!" I snapped, took my jacket off and tied it securely around her waist just to add some extra coverage. I never really understood middle names until Sophia came around, and now I used middle names left and right. Sophia Angelique this, Sophia Angelique that. I, however; never once in my life said Chloe Jai. I didn't even know that I knew her middle name until now.

"What the hell?!" She shot back.

"Exactly! What the hell?! Are you trying to kill me? Put some real clothes on."

She gave me a look before putting all of her attention on Soph, "Why are you up already? It's barely seven. And who dressed you?"

"I wanted to work out with daddy before he started working."