Chapter 19

(Danny's POV)

            "No.... No! NOO!" I yell running over to Shake Nate's shoulder. Nothing.  So I run over to Eva's bed to do the same. Nothing.

            "Eve wake up! Don't do this to me! Alex help me don't just stand there! Do something!!!" Alex snaps out of it and runs to Nate screaming his name trying to wake him up.

             "Dad where the hell is that doctor! Tell him to get his ass over here right now!"  My dad snaps out of it but bolts down the stairs and out the house.

              "Danny this isn't working!" Alex says screaming still shaking Nate's shoulder.

               "Try to get there heart beating again, do CPR!" Alex nods his head and starts working on Nate.

                "James! I'm going to need your help." Alex says looking at James who just nods his head.

                  "Tell me what to do."

                   " I push, and you hold Nate's head back to open his air ways." And with that they get started on Nate.

                    "Cmon Eve wake up..." I say whispering while I'm pushing her chest.

                      "Move. You're doing it wrong." Braxton shoves me out the way and starts working on eve.

                     "Who the hell do you think you are! This is my sister we're talking about! I know what I'm doing!" I shove him out the way but I end up getting pinned to the wall.

                   "Exactly, she is your sister. But if you want her to live you'll do as I say! You will not disrespect me again Daniel." His voice leaked venom, and even I had to admit, it scared me a little.

           Braxton kept his grip around my neck pretty tight but I wasn't going down without a fight. So I kneed his stomach which got him to loosen his grip around my neck and I shoved him as hard as I could.

              He stumbled back and was ready to attack when my father came in with the doctor.

               "Enough! You two will stop acting like children fighting over some piece of candy! So help me god if you both don't get your heads out of your ass long enough to realize I might loose a daughter than there WILL be consequences!"

               I bowed my head and Braxton nodded his head at my father.

                    "Now move so Dr.Kilt can help my daughter." My father nodded at the doc and he got to work on Eve.

                 Braxton stepped aside and I went to lean on the wall looking worriedly at my sister.

                   "She's going to need CPR! Quick someone push her chest while give her CPR." The doctor screamed yelling at anyone, I went to move but we head a vicious growl.

                  Alex and I both looked at each other and looked around to see everyone looking at Braxton.

                   "Did...did you just ... GROWL?" Alex said looking confused at a shaking Braxton, if I thought he was pissed before he was definitely livid.

                   Braxton just ignored Alex and everyone looking at him and walked around the bed to the docs side.

                  "You push on her chest, and I'll give her CPR." Braxton said looking down at Eve.