Chapter 21

I woke up and didn't find Raiden on the bed. I clearly remember him sleeping with me last night after my nightmare. I took a quick shower and wore my regular black clothing and strapped my knife holster around my ankle just in case anybody pisses me off. I went to the office in his house and didn't find him. I was on my way out when Jacob bumped into me as I opened the door.

"Sorry I didn't see you there." Jacob said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah it's alright. I was just looking for Raiden." I saw a look of jealousy cross his face and I shrugged it off.

"You were looking for Raiden?" Jacob asked with a raised brow.

"It's not what you think. I wanted to uh a-ask for s-something." I lied and laughed nervously.

"Sure." He smirked and I just walked away and headed towards the pack house. I opened the pack front door and bumped into someone again. What's it with me bumping into people today.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you coming." I looked at the girl who spoke and she had red hair with grey eyes almost like mine.

"It's alright I guess." I said back to her. She took a whiff of the air and smiled at me.

"You must be the alpha's mate." She smiled widely.

"Yeah I guess so." I said to her plainly.

"Forgive my manners. My name is Winter." She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Darshana. Nice to meet you." I said to her as I shook her hand back.

"So do you want to hang out with me?" She asked me. I wasn't doing anything so I decided to go with her.

"Of course." She directed me and we entered a room. It looked like her room because the walls were purple with flowers decorating it. It looked like a complete girl's room. Yuck! I can never live in a room like this.

"So what do you want to do? We can have like a girl's time." She gushed and my eyes widened.

"Girl's time?" I asked with dread.

"Yeah. I can do your nails, your hai-" I cut her off before she could even finish her sentence.

"No. No way in hell am I gonna do that. It's a big no for me." I stood up to leave but she dragged me back to the bed where we were sitting on.

"Please! Please don't go. I don't have any friends here and I really want to make friends." She begged and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have friends either. Live with it." I said as I tried to stand up again but she pulled me down again.

"What?" I snapped at her and she just giggled.

"You need a friend and I'm going to be your friend. No girly stuffs or talks. Just normal talks." She said in excitement. She must be really lonely.

"Why don't you have friends though?" I asked her.

"I was a rogue. My parents died and everyone in my former pack blamed me for killing them so I ran away and became a lone wolf. I wandered into this territory and they took me and kept me in the dungeon as an intruder. The alpha and the beta came to see me but luckily for me, I was mates with the beta of this pack and the alpha kindly took me in." She rambled. Damn, this girl talks too much.

Hold on a minute....did she say Brian was her mate.

"Brian is your mate?" She nodded excitedly.

"Brian bitch is your mate?" I asked again.

"Hey! He is not a bitch. He is really sweet." She blushed and I made a gagging sound.

"You don't like him?" She asked.

"He hates me for no reason so I hate him too." I said to her and laid my back on her bed.

"Does that mean you hate me too?" She asked in a sad voice.

"No no. I'm actually kind of liking your company." I smiled to her in assurance.

"Yay! Thank you!" She chirped and engulfed me in a hug.

"Are you always this happy?" I asked as I struggled to come out of her grip aka hug.

"Yes! Ever since I came here, I've been so happy." She smiled and I smiled back at her.

"Do you have any games around here?" I asked because I really needed to play games. I'm very good at games because back when Derek found me and took me in, we were always playing games. He was like a big brother to me and I love him very much.

"Yeah. Just hold on a minute. I will be right back." She said as she left the room to go get games or whatever. She came back and dropped the games and left again. I connected the game to the tv and put in my favorite CD, Call Of Duty. Winter came back with a lot of snacks and poured it on the floor. I saw skittles among them and quickly took it.

"Out of all the snacks that are here, it's skittles you would take." She said disgustedly. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand.

"Don't you dare speak ill of skittles." I said as I cradled the six packets of skittles that I took from all the snacks she brought. She shook her head and we continued playing our game. We were tired of playing so we decided to finish the whole snacks. We went out of her room to look for our mates. We heard a growl behind us and we turned around to see a calm looking Raiden and an angry looking Brian bitch.

"Stay away from my mate!" Brian growled at me as he tried to step forward towards me. Winter went to stop him and put a hand on his chest.

"Brian! What's your problem?!" She whispered/yelled.

"My problem is that I don't want you near her!" He said. Raiden was now by my side and I felt relaxed.

"Oh please. Do us a Favour and shut up." I said to Brian and he growled at me.

"You are not fit to be our alpha's mate! You are not fit to be Luna! Take your stupid self and go back to your stupid house!" Brian yelled at me. Anger surged through me.

"You will NOT insult my mate!" Within a matter of seconds, Raiden shifted into his huge black wolf and leapt on Brian. Brian quickly shifted into his brown wolf and they wrestled each other.

"Darsh please do soemthing!" Winter yelled in fear for her mate. By now, people were gathered around them. I was really enjoying the way Raiden was beating Brian bitch. I leaned into the wall and folded my arms as I enjoyed the show.

"Darsh please!" Winter cried.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her. I heard a cry of pain from one of them and looked to see Brian's wolf bleeding on his leg. I stifled a laugh. Raiden was going for his neck now.

"Darsh please! Just call his name! He will listen!" Winter was crying now. I guess I had to do something. I walked closer to the two wolves fighting.

"It's okay Raiden. No more fighting. Let's just go back home." His head turned to me as soon as I said his name. He left Brian in his wolf form and walked towards me. Winter rushed towards Brian and held him. Raiden nuzzled his head on my tummy and I petted his head.

"Come on. Let's go back." I started walking and he followed me in his wolf form and we left the pack house.

Finally, Brian bitch learned his lesson. I laughed evilly in my head.

Darsh is so evil 😂 she didn't even try to stop the fight. Anyways,don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you so much!⭐️