Chapter 23

I am really tired of staying in this hell hole. Nothing fun to do. I got up from my bed and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet to look for an outfit to wear for the day.

"Hey princess. I was wo-" Raiden said as he entered my room but was cut short when he saw me in nothing but a towel. His eyes darkened immediately. I quickly entered my closet to shield myself.

"Don't you knock?!" I yelled at him.

"If this is what I get for not knocking then I won't ever knock again." He smirked and his eyes were still dark with lust. "The things I would do to you." He said in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Get out!!!" I screamed and he laughed and ran away. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to meet him. I burned holes on his back with my lazer eyes (a/n: she doesn't have lazer eyes) as I saw him preparing breakfast. He probably sensed me because as soon as I came downstairs, he turned around and smirked.

"Damn, the dirty thoughts going through my head right now." He smirked. I ran to him, climbed on one of the stools, dragged him closer to me and smacked his head.

"Stop being nasty!" I kept smacking his head and all he did was laugh.

"I" smack "would" smack "have" smack "you" smack "in" smack "the" smack "shower" smack "with" smack "me" he said and I smacked him harder.

"Stop being nasty! Stop being nasty!" I kept smacking him and he laughed and carried me and dropped me on the floor, a good two feet away from him.

"Calm down catwoman." He kept laughing. His laughter was so beautiful that I could hear him laugh all through the day.

"Why did you come into my room?" I asked him.

"Oh! I was wondering if you would want to go to campfire with me, Brian, Winter, Jacob, Ryan, Ryker, Mara and Olivia." He said as he fiddled with his fingers and looked down.

"Nope." His head snapped up to look at me.

"Why? It would be really great for all of us. It's like a bonding exercise. Please princess." I can't go to a campfire. That's my biggest fear.

"I'm not going. I hate campfires." I said plainly to him.

"Please please. I promise you it would be fun." He begged.

"You might as well get over your fear now." My subconscious mind told me.

"Okay. I guess I could come." I said indecisively.

"Yes! I'll get your campfire stuffs and we would leave at 6pm." He said with so much excitement.

"Whatever." I took my breakfast and washed the plate. I went back to my room and decided to take a quick nap before we left for my death. I tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep.

"Ugh!" I groaned and sat up. I might as well take a walk around the house. I walked out through the back door because I've never been there before since I came to this house. I stood there in awe because what was in front of me was breathtaking. It was a whole garden of colorful and different flowers. I love flowers and with this here, I felt like I was in heaven. I walked further into the the garden and sat on the ground. I made a cute flower crown and placed it on my head. I looked ahead and saw a swing. I ran to it and started swinging. I love swinging too if you haven't noticed but I stopped a very long time ago. I really don't want to go to that campfire. I can just stay here all day. I continued swinging back and forth.

"I know today is your birthday and I'm going to give you my gift." Jack said. After a year of staying in this cell, I lost all hope of anyone coming to save me.