Chapter 24

I was crying and packing my things at the same time. I don't know why ever came to this place in the first place. I was done packing and I carried my bags and went downstairs. I was at the front door with my bags but was stopped by Raiden's voice. I turned around and saw all of them there.

"Princess please." His tone was so sad but I didn't care.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. Princess." I snarled at him.

"I am so-" I cut him off.

"Shut up! You are such a horrible person. All of you are! Just because I told you my past that's why you guys are now sorry huh? I shouldn't have come here in the first place." I shook my head and turned to walk away before I was grabbed at the arm by winter.

"Darsh please." Winter said.

"Don't Winter. You didn't say anything so please stay out of this." I said to her and she cried. Raiden was walking towards me.

"Stay where you are! Don't make me angrier than I am now! I wish I never even met you! I wish you were never my mate! I want nothing to do with you or any of you! I'm done here." I said with tears rolling down my face.

"Darsh I'm sorry. I shou-" Jacob pleaded but I cut him off sharply.

"Just shut the f*** up! I don't want to see any of you okay?!" I exclaimed angrily. I turned to Brian.

"Hope you're happy now huh? Your worst enemy is finally leaving for good, so run along and go look for the perfect girl for Raiden. She'll obviously be a better Luna." I scoffed. I saw sadness in his eyes but shrugged it off. Then I turned to Raiden .

"Can I have your keys?" I said without emotion. He took it out from his pocket and started advancing towards me.

"Don't come near me. Just throw the keys." He hesitated while looking at me with pleading eyes and I turned my face away from him and snapped my fingers. He threw the keys and I picked up my stuffs and entered his car and drove off to Derek's pack. I parked my car in front of his house and he came outside with May. I came down from the car and picked up my bags and headed inside without saying anything to them. I entered the room where I stayed before and went to sleep because it was night already.

I woke up feeling so down. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." My voice was hoarse from all the crying and yelling from yesterday. Derek and May came inside looking so worried. I always felt at peace anytime Derek was by side. They laid by my sides and hugged me tightly. I leaned on them and started crying again.

"Shh." Derek said while rocking me back and forth. It didn't stop the tears that were flowing uncontrollably.

"What happened?" May said. I looked at her and she was crying while caressing her now visible baby bump.

"They were so mean!" I continued wailing.

"Just tell us what happened." Derek said in a desperate tone. I told them everything and Derek was furious.

"That bastard! Wait till I get my hands on him! I will wipe out his entire pack!" Derek yelled in a voice I've never heard before. May rushed to him to calm him down but he was still furious. His eyes were a glowing yellow now.

"His wolf is taking over. He is angry at what they did to you. He takes you as his pup that's why he wants to fight for you." May rushed out because she was still trying to calm him down.

"Derek, please calm." I sniffled. Derek immediately calm down and looked at me.

"Are you okay Darsh?" He asked in a weak tone.

"I'm fine Der or I'll be fine. You don't have to get angry or wipe out his entire pack. I don't care about him so let's just forget him.

Raiden's POV.

I can't believe myself. I didn't know she went through all of that.

"How would you know if you never asked!" Alex, my wolf said.

"I tried! She never let me in. She shut me out."

"Doesn't mean you had to join them! She is your mate for freaking sake! You were supposed to deal with them for insulting our mate but you stupidly joined! Get my mate back!" Alex yelled in my head. I blocked him out because I was already feeling miserable enough. I regret letting her step out door. I regret everything I said to her.

I went to my room and cried. I cried because my mate might never come back to me. I cried because I regret everything I said to her. I got up and went to the room she used to stay in. Her scent was everywhere and I cried again. I laid on her bed and took in more of her scent. I can't believe I lost her. I laughed like a deranged person because I'm an alpha and I was crying for my mate. I heard the front door open from here and smelled Brian. He was looking for me but I kept quiet because he would still find me anyway. He opened the door and entered. He looked terrible too.

"Raiden I'm sorry." He said but I didn't say anything, just kept sniffing in my mate's scent.

"It was our fault for making her leave and I regret the way I treated her." Brian said with remorse laced in his voice. I used my wolf speed and pinned him up the wall. My wolf was trying to gain control over me but I couldn't give him full control. Brian struggled for air as I gripped his neck tighter.

"Why a-are y-you doing t-this?" He said trying to breathe. I released my grip on him and he fell on the floor gasping for air.

"Don't forget you also made her leave! It was your fault too." He said said with anger.

"Just leave." I said to him in a calm voice.

"Don't th-" Brian said but I cut him off immediately.

"LEAVE THIS INSTANT!" I used my full alpha voice and he whimpered and left.

Please moon goddess, don't let my mate leave me forever.

Raiden got what he deserved. What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Comment your guesses and please don't forget to vote. Thank you so much people!⭐️