Who's there?

*knock, knock*

"Just a sec!" Hermione called running from her room at seven the day after she'd been 'released' from St. Mungos.

*knock, knock*

"I'm coming," She cried reaching the door, she opened the door.

Whoever was standing there obviously had fast reflexes. Strong arms spun her round, covering her eyes with one hand before caught a glimpse of who it was.

"Guess who," the guy whispered into her hair. His voice husky, it seemed he had only just woken up.

Hermione turned round to face him, almost face to face, but she couldn't help being kinda short could she.

"Hey Draco," Hermione almost whispered.

"Damn, how did you know it was me?" Draco joked.

"Who else would it be?" Hermione told him rolling her eyes, "idiot," she added in a whisper.

Hermione started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Do you want breakfast, I'm about to do some for Rose and myself?"

"Would be nice."

Hermione flicked her wand a few times and soon everything was cooking.

"ROSE! BREAKFAST!" Hermione shouted making sure Rose had to hear her.

The two year old came running out of her room shortly after in her pyjamas.

"Mummy? That's the man from the park, who is he?" Rose asked confused.

"This is Draco, mummy's boyfriend," Draco couldn't help but smile at the word.

"Do I call him daddy?"

"No just Draco."

-----------------------------------------------

The three of them sat round the small table in the flat enjoying the meal Hermione had just prepared.

*knock, knock*

"Coming," Hermione ran over to the door opening to find Harry.

"Hey, I bou- what's that git doing here?" Harry screamed pointing at Draco.

"I thought Ginny said you told them Draco?"

"I did, Potter wasn't listening evidently."

"Harry?"

"What? When your best-friend's in hospital, put there by your other best-friend how are you supposed to listen to anything?"

Rose walked up tugging on Harry's jeans, "he's mummy's boyfriend, like daddy but I don't call him that" she explained trying to be helpful.

"He's your what?!"

"He's my boyfriend. If you can't take that you can go join Ron."

"Ron knows?"

"That's why he tried to kill me."

Draco walked over to Hermione's side taking her hand in his.

Harry put his head in his hands, "I'm sorry, it just surprised me."

"Okay, so why are you here exactly?"

"I bought these for Ginny and I wanted to know if they were any good," Harry showed her a pair of earrings he'd bought.

"They're perfect. They'll look so good with  her hair. 

--------------------------------------------

"Rose, it's time for bed," Hermione said.

"Just ten more minutes!" Rose whined. Draco had been trying to teach her how to play wizards chess and she finally starting get it.

"It was ten more minutes, half an hour ago. I'm sure Draco will back soon."

Rose stood up and walked round the chess board, "night, night," she said to Draco throwing her arms round his neck and then doing the same with her mum.

 Hermione carried her daughter to bed emerging from her room shortly after. She sat down on the sofa turning the TV on. It wasn't long before Draco came to join her.

"Rose'll be a great player when she's old enough to understand it" Draco said thoughtfully.

"I did say she might be a bit young to understand it," Hermione said in her matter-of-factly tone.

Draco laughed, "she started to understand the game towards the end."

"I'm sorry I interrup-"

Draco, getting bored of talking about Rose, brought his mouth to hers. Hermione tensed, surprised, but she soon relaxed kissing him back.

Hermione was the first to pull away, "you there are other ways to shut me up."

"Like this?" Draco said teasingly as he  started tickling her.

Hermione screamed, "stop it, stop it, please," she begged.

Draco laughed but didn't stop.

"Yes Draco, that's one way to shut me up. Now stop please."

He stopped tickling her and batted his eyelashes at her innocently.

"I didn't do anything wrong," Draco faked innocence.

"Course you didn't," Hermione replied sarcastically.

The two of them stayed up most the night talking, with Draco often interrupting the flow of conversation to kiss Hermione.

"Merlin, it's already one! Guess you're staying over then," Hermione teased

"Looks like I already have."

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed. You coming?"

"How could I resist such a tempting offer?"