The girl with the black eyes

"Stiles I don't really think we should be going to see him right now."

Lydia was sitting in the passenger seat of Stiles' very old and very broken jeep, having been dragged along on a hunting trip for Derek in the freezing December weather.

"Look, Lydia I have to see him. If he is this 'demon' thing then seeing him will be our only hope of getting rid of it."

"But..." Lydia hesitated, but decided to tell Stiles straight up how it could be. "He might not be your Derek anymore."

Stiles ran a pale, shaky hand down his face, and said nothing. He kept his eyes glued to the frost road, lips pressed together tightly.

"Stiles!" Lydia grabbed his arm quickly, causing Stiles to slam on his brakes and whip round, jerking against the seatbelt.

"Christ Lydia, what the hell was that for?!"

Lydia simply pointed out the front window of the jeep. There, stood in front of the entrance to the snow covered forest, was Derek Hale.

Stiles got out of the car, leaving it stranded in the middle of the road next to the woods. Lydia rushed to follow him.

"Derek?" 

The werewolf turned and gave Stiles a cold stare. A woman stepped out from behind him, her brown hair flicking over her shoulder as she moved in front of Derek.

"Who's this Der?" She drawled. Stiles' fists clenched when she used the nickname.

"My boyfriend." Derek said plainly, no emotion flirting across his features. He remains a cold, emotionless robot.

"Hmmm." The girl placed her hand on his chest. "I don't like that. I want you all to myself." She growled.

"Sorry ma'am, but this here werewolf is mine, and you can't have him. There are plenty here though, it is beacon hills."

"Don't tell me what I can and can't have boy." She stalked over to him. "I will have what I want, when I want it. Got it?"

Stiles raised an eyebrow, but a look from Lydia stopped him from making his sarcastic comeback, and he nodded. Lydia was already making notes in her head. Pride? No, she'd be boasting. Greed? Maybe. Lust? Now that was most likely at the moment.

"You're a lust demon." She stated bravely, wildly guessing.

The demon stopped. "Why yes, little ginger, I am. Aren't you clever? And gorgeous too, might I add..." She winked, and Stiles pushed Lydia behind him.

"Aw, is the human boy protecting his friend? How cute. Unfortunately, I judge people on looks, not personality, and you..." She scanned Stiles' body with her eyes. "Um... No honey, there's nothing there. I don't want you."

"Why are you doing this?" Stiles cried, too worried about Derek to be offended by her words. "Why Derek? Why us?"

"There is no 'us' anymore boy. Just Derek and I." She grinned, clutching Derek's bicep. "I have been trapped inside the deepest, darkest most gruelling parts of purgatory for thousands of years. I could see paradise from my place there. Don't you think I deserve a taste of the good stuff? Thanks to this here beauty and his little trick on Bar Island, I was set free."

"You don't deserve anything." Lydia spat.

The demon flicked her fingers and Lydia was pinned up against a tree. Snow scattered down around her. "I like you, I'll save you for later. And Derek here..." The demon ran her hands all over his body, making Stiles sick to his stomach. "This one's a keeper." She slapped the hale-booty.

Stiles lunged, stupidly and wildly, at the demon. Lydia squealed from her position, but an unseen force stopped her from helping her friend. As soon as Stiles had moved, she slammed her hands down and had him suffocating on air, writhing on the ground.

Clapping her hands together, she turned to Derek. "Shall we be off? He's a total bore."

Derek was frozen, staring at the spot where Stiles was on the ground, clawing at his throat with a purple face.

"D... Derek..." He wheezed, eyes silently pleading him to help.

"Don't kill him." Lydia called, eyes streaming. "Please!"

"Ugh." The demon eventually clicked her fingers after Stiles was about to reach his limit and he was suddenly swallowing gulps of fresh cold air."Fine. But try anything again?" She made a motion like a knife slitting her throat.

"Toodles!" She called, snaking her arm around Derek's waist, and walking off.

"Stiles? Stiles are you ok?" Lydia was panicked, but she knew he was alive because of the clouds of frosty air that blew from his mouth.

Stiles didn't reply; his voice was gone. His throat was raw and he still couldn't breathe properly. His still purple and tear stained face stared longingly after the couple that walked away in the distance, eyes drooping as he blacked out.

***

YAY ITS HAYLEY FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! As you can see I like to use my favourite actors as parts in my fics, heheh.

Who watched the finale????  MESSAGE ME TO TALK ABOUT IT SO WE DONT GIVE SPOILERS !!!!! ❤️

Hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote :)