Chp. 8 - Lose Control

I know running from your problems is bad, but I needed to distance myself from Cooper, he was nice, too nice but I could never be with him the way I was with Holden, and he's Holden's best friend if I go there, it'll be just as bad as waht he did with my sister. But it might have been nothing, Cooper might have just thought I was upset and needed comforting, these feelings aren't real and will disappear soon enough, I hope. 

After everything that has happened I needed a distraction and if Black Diamond was going to be that distraction then so be it. Black Diamond was unfortunately owned by Alpha Knight so I wasn't sure if Holden or Cooper would be there tonight. Alexis dragged me to my car right as the bell rang and told me we were going to her house to get ready because I wouldn't have anything 'Guy catching' in my closet, and she was probably right. I was so happy when Amber said she'll come out with us tonight, but she's driving herself there. 

Alexis' house was a cute southern house, with a front porch swing and a homey feel to it, her parents were away at a pack conference in another state, so was Alpha Knight, many of the parents were, they had discussions or something, new rules to right up or whatever, I didn't really care about it. 
Dragging me upstairs into her room she started sorting through her dresses, until she finally came across one with a sweet heart neck line, it sparkled silver from the top and slowly faded to all black when it reached the hem of the dress.

"This one" she squealed in excitement and chucked the dress at me, letting me borrow one of her many strapless bras I was dressed in no time. Alexis was dressed in decolletage neckline with a silve sparkled bust and tight white satin down to her thighs, she looked hot and was definitely going to break some hearts tonight.  

The getting ready just passed by in a blur, Alexis pretty much did everything for me, my hair, my make-up picked out what shows I should wear, I just went a long with it knowing I wouldn't get a say anyway. 

"You had a chance to talk to Holden yet?" Alexis asked while we were waiting for Lianna and Quinn to arrive. 

"No" I sighed, "I hurt him pretty bad Lex, I need to make it right. If I don't I'm afraid he or I will do something we'll both regret" I wasn't exactly sure what I was trying to say, but we were both animals and the full moon was tomorrow night, I could feel my wolf wanted to play and if she wasn't going to get Holden she'll get somebody, I just hope that I'm strong enough to contain her. My friends didn't feel this though, it only happens once you've finally mated, you're wolf gets a taste of what it is like and it's all it wants. I was surprised I could reel her in when I was away over the Summer but with everything that is going on, she closer to the sruface than she's ever been before. That is why I'm afraid, I'm afraid for myself and I'm afraid for Amber, and also I'm afraid to hurt Holden in the way he has hurt me, I once wished it upen him to feel my pain but that pain is so strong so real I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. 

"You want to call him?" she chucked me her phone, I looked down at it and hit the button, a picture of me and her appeared on the screen, it was one particular beautiful day a bunch of us decided to head to the lake, at a secluded cove only the werewolves could reach. That day confirmed to me that I loved Holden with everything I had, I loved him so much it hurt. Closing my eyes I found his number in her contacts and hit the call button, I started shaking and my heart was beating a million miles per hour, I couldn't contain myself. 

"Hello?" a girl answered his phone, it shocked me a bit, but I wasn't going to jump to conclusions,

"Uh hi, I'm looking for Holden" I said, 

"He's, um, I little busy right now" I could hear her smiling, 

Mine. she growled at the girl on the phone,