33. You Come Home Pt. 2

Here's the preferences for Thor, Tony, Natasha, and Wanda.

Thor:

It was nearly three in the morning when you finally pulled up to your building and you couldn't wait to finally be back in your own bed. You sluggishly pulled yourself up the stairs towards your door, but when you reached the door you had trouble finding your keys. You ended up deciding you were too tired to stand while finding your keys and sat on the ground to sift through your purse. After a few minutes you were almost ready to knock on the door, but you knew that Thor most likely wouldn't wake up to it and you didn't want to wake him anyway. Then the door suddenly opened before with Thor standing there giving you a confused look.

"(Y/N) I must say while I am glad to see you, I am quite confused as to why you are on the floor." You smiled sheepishly up at him.

"I couldn't find my keys." At this response Thor burst out laughing loud enough you would be worried he was going to wake up your neighbors if you had been awake enough to care. After laughing at you for a moment Thor grabbed your bags and tossed them into the apartment behind him and then reached out a hand out to you. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up, then he picked you up bridal style making you let out a giggle. He carried you inside closing the door behind him with his foot, and then he continued to carry you into the bedroom. He set you down gently on the bed. "As much as I appreciate being carried to bed, I'm kind of missing my giant bear hug." Thor smiled widely at this a threw his arms around you, picking you up again, this time in a bone crushing hug. After a moment he set you down on the bed again and leaned down for a quick kiss.

"Better?" Thor asked you and you nodded at him before you both got ready for bed and crawled into bed to finally cuddle and get some overdue sleep. 

"Hey, Thor I'm sorry I woke you up searching for my keys."

"You did not wake me, I was waiting up for you." This brought a smile to your face and you kissed him again before snuggling up even closer to him.

Tony:

You had only been away for two weeks, but to Tony it felt like you had been gone for months and he missed you like crazy. He made sure to pick you up from the airport, waiting outside standing by his car with a paper sign that read 'Sexy'. As soon as you spotted him you started laughing hard enough to almost stop yourself from walking to him, and loud enough for him to notice you. He smiled at your laughter and walked over to you, kissing you and grabbing your bags to throw in the back of the car. Then you hopped in the passenger seat and Tony drove you home while you told him about your trip.

"Welcome home (Y/N)." Tony said when you pulled into the tower parking and opened the door for you. You took his hand and let him whisk you up to the floor you lived on while your bags were brought up for you. As soon as you walked into the living room Tony grabbed your hand and whirled you to face him and smirked mischievously at you. In response you raised an eyebrow at him and he said nothing before wrapping his arms around and lifting you up to toss you lightly onto his shoulder. This caused an incredible amount of laughter on your part as he ran towards the bedroom. When you made it to the bed Tony tossed you down onto it resulting in laughter from both of you. Tony crawled on top of you and buried his face in your chest mumbling against it. "I missed you." You giggled at him.

"I missed you too playboy." The two of you ended up laying there for quite awhile. You occasionally talked to one another, but mostly you just cuddled together and you appreciated being home. You were glad to be back in your bed with the feel and smell of your own sheets, with the man of dreams laying on top of you.

Natasha:

You called Nat as soon as you got off the plane to tell her you would be home in about half an hour, then you hopped in a cab. You made it back to your building and headed upstairs as quickly as possible, currently grateful for Nat's pushiness that you run regularly. As soon as you made it to your door you opened it hoping Nat was waiting for you on the other side, but before you could see anything a hand reached out and pulled you quickly inside. You almost screamed, but before you could soft lips crashed onto yours and you dropped your bags to wrap your arms around Nat. You pulled her closer and she held you tightly to her. When you finally pulled away from each other you were both breathless and smiling. Then Nat reached over and pushed the door closed, apparently you had both forgotten about it.

"I guess somebody missed me." You said smirking at Nat which caused her to let out a breathy chuckle.

"Of course I did beautiful. I also prepared for your return." She nodded in the direction of the kitchen causing you to narrow your eyes at her. The only food type thing Nat really ever made was coffee, and she never did the grocery shopping. At the look on your face Nat pushed you lightly towards the kitchen. "Just go take a look, I promise you'll like what you find." You laughed at her and headed for the kitchen. When you got there you didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and looked back at Nat. She pointed at the cabinets and fridge in response to your look. You opened them to find them fully stocked.

"Oh my dear Avengers, you actually went grocery shopping!!" Your surprise made your girlfriend laugh. It may have seemed like a small thing to most people, but for Nat to do this for you it was pretty wonderful and it made you incredibly happy. You turned back to her and puled her in for another kiss. "I love you."

"I know." She replied causing you to laugh at her again.

Wanda:

You had been away for a little over three weeks for work and tonight you were exited to finally be home with Wanda. You rushed home and practically broke down the apartment door trying to get in. You carelessly flung your bags off to the side and went to go find Wanda, but you couldn't find her anywhere. You ran around the whole place searching for her and were about to start panicking before you noticed a big note on the fridge. The note was from Wanda and asked you to get dressed up nicely and meet her at an address a few blocks away. You didn't recognize the address, but figured that Wanda had found the perfect place for you two.

You found a nice outfit and threw it on before freshening up your makeup. Then you headed out to find the address Wanda had directed you to. When you reached it you noticed that it was an adorable little french restaurant, a little fancier than you an Wanda were used to, but small enough to seem cozy enough for the two of you. You stepped inside to find the place empty except for a table in the center of the room where Wanda was waiting for you. The moment she saw you she stood up and rushed over to you pulling you in for a kiss. You smiled at her.

"How?" You were almost speechless at the sight of this place so this was the only question you could form which caused Wanda to giggle at you.

"I stumbled across this place while you were away and I thought you would love it. So I had Stark help me set this up for your return." She smiled at you as she answered.

"Well color me impressed and exited." Wanda giggled again before leading you to the table. As soon as you sat down waiters came in with food for you to try. You and Wanda had an incredible time trying new french dishes and catching up. The owner and head chef also came out to see you while you ate which was exiting. It as certainly a memorable welcome home.