Info Chan?

Sam's pov.
After I threw the body,knife and Uniform in the furnace I lit it and began to walk home.
I stopped at the bus stop to check my phone.
A few girls gave me confused looks.
Others just laughed or pretend i wasn't there.
I unlocked it and went to my texts.

Nice job... Sorry about the uniform thing ,its the only kind of uniform I have.
Anyways.  Tomorrow the trains coming with some new students from the next town over.
Also here is a link to a girl named info chan... Http: // www.enterfakelinkhere.com you might need it
~Chan
Okay so new kids are coming tomorrow? I asked myself while putting my phone away.

when I got back to my house i changed into my normal after school clothes. "maybe i should go to the train station to see if anyone came early?" i said to myself. I got on my bike and rode to the train station.  just as i thought s few people were there. a group of girls stood by the soda machine, i started listening in 

"Im So sorry for your loss!"

"I-Its fine... She's in a better placce now.."

"I still cant beleive something like this could happen"

" ya same here."

i quickly snapped a picture of the first girls face and sent it to the link.  i hope this info chan girl knows what shes doing. Chan trusts her so she must be good, Right?

Name: Mineral 

Last name: Blart

Nick Name: Minny

Age: 15

Likes reading, writing, singing, and drawing

Dark Secret:  Unknown.

wow this thing really works! i gotta go tell! oh wait i can't... Cant wait to try this at school tomorrow when i see them again. I ran back to my bike and rode home quickly. " Hope they didn't notice me!"  i said unlocking my front door.

Mineral's pov.

" im pretty sure the school were going to isn't very safe..." i said looking around me.

" i think so to i mean, one person got sent to the hospital for poisoning!" Misty shouted jumping a little.

"lets just go to my dads house untill tomorrow its getting kinda late"  i said yawning and stretching.

" ya im tired to, can we get applebees on the way there?"

" YASSSSS!"

"WOO LETZ GOOO!"  we both yelled and ran out of the trainstation.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

shout out to MineralFoxLover for being in this chapter.

i drew her oc at the top. ( do not steal the drawing. the character in the drawing belongs to MineralFoxLover. )  have a Rossome day everybody!

~Misty