Chapter 46

Okay guys, don't kill me. I tried updating THREE times like on Sunday, but it kept deleting so I just stopped trying and decided to post it this weekend instead. Sorry!!

Also, dedicated to @ilovecatoandclove bc her favorite sings are Safe and Sound and Eyes Open, which are amazing, and to @AlexbelleSwift for liking anything from the Red album. I am literally OBSESSED with that cd.

--- 

Xander's POV

Wow.

This is happening.

I am marrying Isabelle, the love of my life, today.

I pace back and forth in my small white tent that was set up partly for me to get ready in, partly to keep me away from Isabelle. I tried twice to catch a glimpse, but the best I got was a hint of yellow bridesmaid dress and some black hair. Not much luck.

I hear the tent flap open. My head turns to see Jack. I smile and he sits down on the small bench in the enter of the tent.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I reply sitting next to him.

"You nervous?"

"A bit. More excited than nervous, though."

I try to loosen my tie a little bit. It feels like I'm being choked. Not a good feeling at all. Jack frowns as he sees what I'm doing. He fixes my tie back to its original position.

"You know that Jackie'll kill you if she sees you wear you're tie like this," he laughs. "No, scratch that. She'd kill me."

"I don't think she'd kill her fiancé," I chuckle.

"Pregnancy hormones can kill," he jokes, making me laugh.

I turn on my phone to check twitter. One tweet catches my eye.

@IsabelleFuhrman: I can't believe this is all happening.

@AlexanderLudwig: me neither! Can't wait to see you in the dress! @IsabelleFuhrman

Wow. I'm excited. Not even nervous anymore, jut pure joy and happiness and excitement. I smile.

"Time to go," Jack huffs, standing up. "Ready?"

"No, but lets go."

We walk out side of the tent. I've never been more happy to breathe fresh air. Tents are not fun. Dayo meets up with us along the way.

Once we reach the doors, Jack and Dayo make their way down the aisle. (A/N: or is it isle?) I push through the doors and walk down. I smile when I see the bridesmaids already up there. I wink at Sophia and she giggles.

I stand next to Jack, waiting for Isabelle. Then, music starts playing. She walks in. My small smile turns into a huge grin. She looks beautiful.

This is happening.

---------------------------------------------------- 

Haha there you go! Haven't written in Xander's POV for a while now. Who's POV do you like better? I think I like writing Isabelle's better, but that's probably easier for a girl to write in a girls POV. You know me, the easier the better. Which is also why I didn't post earlier. I'm such a big procrastinator. I'm like, 'hmm, maybe I should update the fanfic today?' Then I'm like, 'yeah, later.' Haha literally that's my life. A big circle of procrastination.

Also, what do you think the babies should be named? @HolyAnnie and I came up with some ideas, but maybe you have some too. Remember, it's a boy and a girl.

QOTD: (<- haha that looks like a sad face.) what tv shows do you watch?

Maybe 4 votes, 3 comments for the ACTUAL WEDDING CHAPTER?