Chapter 12 Dinner conversation

Chapter 12

To say dinner was awkward was a total understatement. There were so many emotions going through everyone, especially me.

I really wish I didn't come back now. I wish Cameron and I never saw each other again. This was too hard, to see him again. And with a fiancé who's only with him because he's an alpha.

I really have to find a way to expose her, but how? She's on to me now.

'Gosh things are difficult now' I sighed.

'I don't care I want mate back' my wolf groaned.

'Oh great your back' I huffed.

'Stop playing around I want mate back you have to do something' she pushed.

'Thank you for stating the obvious and instead of complaining you could help me' I murmured.

'I know but he's my mate I can't help it even if he did those things to us in the past' she mumbled.

'I know but it's hard because he's blinded by his love for Emily he won't believe us' I sighed again.

'Then we need to find proof another way' she stated.

'But how?' I asked,

'Maybe record a conversation with her or something'.

'So helpful' I muttered.

'Hey it’s not easy' she defended.

'Yeah whatever I'll use the recorder idea'.

'Good'.

'So are you going to leave again now?'

'You know it'.

And she was gone. I probably have the strangest wolf out of everyone in this house. We have the weirdest conversations.

I looked up and secretly glared at Emily. She looked so nice and now I knew her true colors. How am I supposed to prove this? No one would believe me without proof.

Then I had an idea. It probably won't work but I have to try right.

"Emily would you mind coming with me for a moment?" I asked with all the politeness I could muster.

"Alright" she smiled getting up from her seat.

I remembered that Tracy and Alpha Evan weren't at coming to dinner. They said they were going to be in their room making schedules for the packs.