Chapter 31

Hey……

One hundred percent unedited and if my cousins come to know I am doing this then I am a dead meat so no long msg’s today:D

DEDICATED TO @QueenKat159

******

“I don't despise you for
what you allowed to happen
to me. I despise you
because when I was
released, you refused to be
found and I needed you more than
anything in my life. Not to mend my
broken bones, Arjuro. I needed my
brother to mend my broken spirit.”
― Melina Marchetta , Froi of the Exiles

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I pushed apart the twigs that blocked my way, jumped through the logs of trees fallen in the ground and kept running in the woods.

I was happy, very happy.

My mate loves me, Everett loves me. Who knew my biggest bully would love me one day?

I stopped when I looked at the white sand from the shore. I remove my wedge heels and the Chex shirt I was wearing over my black tank top and dropped it down.

I walked towards the shore and stood a little foot away from the water. The evening sun shone brightly in the sky. I closed my eyes and inhaled the salty scent present in the air, which formed a big smile on my face.

I love you; I could hear him saying that, with his soft and husky voice.       

I have had three to four human boyfriends I was secretly dating (secret from Cam, Mike and Ophelia) in high school, all humans but I never had any love feelings towards them. My heart never skipped a beat when I saw them. We were more like friends than a couple. It never worked because I had to leave town often while going to other packs.

However with Rett it was different, everything was different. I couldn’t bear the thought of leaving him or him leaving me, it hurts terribly. I don’t even want to ask about the girls in his past because either way I’ll end up killing him or those girls.

I hated him more than anything once, and now I cannot live without him. Such a smart game played by fate. I was falling for Everett, if I haven’t already. Whoever said hate and love has a very thin line between them was speaking from experience, I thought pinching my lips together.

I looked at the big waves raising and swallowing the small ones. Just then a flock of some white birds flew in the sky. Everything felt beautiful. Everything is beautiful.

I was tempted to go for a swim but decided to wait. Perking my ears alert for any sounds close by, I was happy when there was no sound of any wolves from my or his pack.

Looking at the water in front of me, i decided to have a little fun. I focused on the water using my mind to make sure I can control it. When the water was in my control I stepped towards the shore, a huge wave came from the ocean and using my hands I pulled it closer to me.

It took a lot of energy from me, considering the wave was huge however I didn’t let that bother me. When the water was ten centimeters apart from my face I used my hand and thrust it forward and it fell on the ocean with a huge splash.