Chapter 22

(Eva's POV)

The twins were next and Alex was more excited than Danny was. He was basically jumping in his spot waiting for it to start.

           "Please, Daniel your hand and Alex yours. Since you two are twins by force you two need to change together. Your wolves will recognize each other as brothers and it will help you greatly throughout the change." Merida said.

           She cut both of their hands and began chanting again.

         "Demi sol tres al aknuk den dis retruf me Ali de wolf.
Demi sol tres al aknuk den dis retruf me Ali de wolf.
Demi sol tres al aknuk den dis retruf me Ali de wolf!! !" She chanted.

              Danny and Alex both started groaning but Alex was hissing now. I looked around and saw that everyone was focused on them. Their bones snapped, just like Nate's.

            "Tsssssssssssssss" Alex hissed as his ankle broke. It's so hard watching them change like this. By now Nate stood up but then sat on his hind legs.

                He was really cute. For a 5ft dog anyways.

               "Dammit this hurts." Alex said as his arm broke and rearranged itself.

                10 minutes went by and they finally completed the change. They were just as beautiful as Nate.

               Danny was a darker color than Nate But wasn't as tall but he was still big. Alex was a lighter grey of the two, and he was just as tall as Danny. They both barked at each other and looked round at us.

              Danny stood with a little bit of difficulty but managed after 2 minutes. Alex was the one having problems. He looked like a brand new dear, wobbling and shaking.

              "Hahaha awwwww Alex! Are you having trouble. Come here boy!" I said in a baby tone. He collapsed but growled at me to which I smirked at.

             "Pay back for putting the dishes to high." I smirked.

             He finally stood up and was stalking towards me. He crawled, rolled over and leaped his way towards me.

            "You remind me of a big rabbit jumping around like that." I said and watched as he stopped and growled.

            He jumped at me and we landed the same way Nate and I did.

             "Alex what do you eat!? You weigh a ton!" To make matters worse he decided to lay on me.

              "Alex... I can't...... Breath!" I yelled because he was really cutting off my circulation.

                Braxton growled this time standing up and started walking towards us.

                "Son. They're playing. Calm your wolf." James said.

                I looked over at Braxton and it was like we got lost in each other's eyes. I could stare at his eyes forever. Alex licked my face before getting off of me.

             I broke eye contact with Braxton and looked over at all my brothers. I walked over to them and scratch them behind their ears. Alex liked it a lot because he purred.