eight.

Yoongi thought about taking Mr. Park's time just to get back at him for taking Jimin's time. But thought about if Jimin would get mad with him or not, he didn't want to ruin their friendship over something like that.

"Jimin," Yoongi breathed out.

The both of them met up the next day at their usually spot on the bench. That morning it was especially cold, the fall season seemed to be cooler this year than the past few years.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and waited for a response, he played with his fingers as he took in Yoongi's features some more, realizing how handsome Yoongi really was.

"We need to steal someones time," Yoongi said with a blank tone, he didn't want to do such a thing but his friend needed it.

Last night Mr. Park came back into Jimin's room and found the device putting the eight days he took from Jimin onto his own time; 60:11:22:09:23:40. All of that time was stolen from innocent people, yet he still craved for more.

Jimin shook his head, "No, we can't do that,"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked at Jimin with wide eyes. "What? Jimin you're going to die in 19 days..."

"It's supposed to happen- Yoongi, I keep telling you this, yet you don't listen. Just let me go, I'll leave you alone I promise, I won't beg for anything. And I'll be sure to return your clothes before my time runs out," Jimin sighed quietly and looked down at his lap.

"I can't let you go, I offered you help and I'm gonna give you it." Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's sleeve. "Please,"

Jimin sighed, "What if you just cut out the timer?"

"Where are you going to live? You can't leave your house- your dad might even turn you in. I'd let you stay with me but.." Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin. "Don't worry," He patted Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin nodded his head and laid it against Yoongi's shoulder. "Sorry, if I'm taking up your personal space.. I'm just tired."

"It doesn't bother me," Yoongi held his hand, which was covered by a glove, over Jimin's cold ear.

Jimin closed his eyes, deciding to rest in Yoongi's warmth since he didn't get any of this kind of attention at home.

Yoongi pulled off his black beanie and placed it over Jimin's head. The last thing Yoongi wanted was Jimin to get sick in a time like this. Jimin cracked an eye open and peaked up at Yoongi who had his attention on the people walking by.

He made a bold move and moved closer to Yoongi, wanting be closer to the older boy. Yoongi wrapped his arm tightly around Jimin's shoulder and acted like it wasn't a big deal, which surprised Jimin.

"Go to sleep... I can tell you need it." Yoongi encourage Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head and closed his eyes tightly, wanting to get the most rest he possible could.

***

Yoongi dropped a rock into the ocean that was below him and sighed. He had no clue what to do. He would buy time for Jimin but it would go onto his own time... which he didn't have, so that plan didn't work.

Yoongi looked to his left and saw the same guy from the other day who took Jimin's time. "Hey," Yoongi said clearly.

Taehyung stopped walking and glared at Yoongi. "What do you want?"

"I want Jimin's time back," Yoongi walked over to Taehyung.

"And who are you? Jimin's little boyfriend?" Taehyung teased.

"You better shut your mouth if you knew any better," Yoongi growled. "Now give me the time back,"

"No, I already sold it." Taehyung smiled happily.

Yoongi clenched his fist tightly. "How could you do that to him?"

"As if you care? You don't even know Jimin or me. So hop off," Taehyung laughed.

Yoongi pulled his fist back then punch Taehyung in the jaw, making the younger boy stumble back holding onto his face. "What the hell?"

"I told you to give me his time back," Yoongi spat.

"Listen Mr., I don't have his stupid time," Taehyung stood up straight. "Now I must be on my way," Taehyung grumbled and continued his way down the sidewalk.

Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets and groaned, deciding it was time for him to go home and sleep himself.

____
ehh