Chapter 7:

Aubree

"The hell are yall making?" My dad asks coming into the kitchen.

"French toast and bacon with fruit salad." I said making me and Chad's plate.

"You ain't make me none?" He asks. "Some kids y'all are."

"You want some? There is enough."

"Nah, me and Mo about to go out for breakfast."

"See and y'all ain't even invite us. Some parents." I said copying him.

"Nope alone time with my woman."

"Lil car action too Ron? I see y'all." Chad said.

"Ew." I said rolling my eyes.

"I ain't say that." My dad said with a chuckle before leaving out the kitchen.

"Where Londyn?" My dad calls from the steps.

"I put her lil fussy butt back to sleep!" I called back.

"Here Chad." I said handing him his plate.

"Thank you, Bee." He said leaning down kissing my cheek up.

I smiled pushing him away, "You're welcome."

After we finished eating Kae came into the house with Corey and they wasted no time kidnapping Londyn since she was now awake.

"Where you coming from?" I ask her.

"Joey's. He helped me with Biology then he went to his classes which is why I have Corey." She said grabbing a yogurt then heading upstairs.

"Ima take a shower quick then be up to ya room." I called after Kae.

"Okay." She called back.

"Bestfriend you really gotta leave?" I ask hugging his waist.

"We go through this all the time." He said with a chuckle hugging me back as he swayed us towards the door.

"I know." I said.

"Okay, let me let you go." I said pulling away from him after he kissed my cheek.

"Aight, I'ma call to talk to my baby girl tonight."

"And me."

"Uh, yeah. You too I guess." He said with a smile.

"Goodbye, get out." I laughed pushing him out the door.

I walked around my room in only a towel since I just got out of the shower. I grabbed my lotion throwing it on to the bed, then grabbed a bra and a pair of underwear from my drawer.

Just as I dropped my towel my door opened as Chad walked in.

"I left my damn wallet and charg-" He stopped once he noticed I was naked quickly scanning my body with raised eyebrows and a grin.

"Chad what the hell!?" I exclaimed covering up my lady parts.

"Well shit, my bad." He said with a smirk. "Why didn't you have the door locked?"

"I thought I did. You should have knocked!" I exclaimed securing my towel that I picked back up so quick. "Get out, get out, get out!" I said pushing him out my room shutting and locking the door.

I threw myself down on to my bed throwing the covers over me just wanting to crawl into a hole and hide forever.

"So can I get my wallet or what?" He asks through the door and I swore I heard a chuckle.