Chapter 49

-----
Hana's POV

It's been a week and half since I left. I'm still trying to make myself comfortable though. I've met a few people that I called friends. Luckily, they are pretty nice. One of them is half-korean, which I'm very grateful of. Her name is Danielle, D for short. She is the first friend I've made on my first day of school here. After that she introduced me to three friends of her, who are Ella; El for short, Cassandra or Cass and Alyssa.

"Hello, oppa?"

"Hana! You didn't call me since like... three days ago! Is everything alright?" I chuckled.

"It's just three day. Yes, of course. How are you?"

"Not okay. Midterm exam are around the corner. I'm so fucked up."

"Really? Goodluck then!" I laughed.

"You're so mean. Oh, why did you call me?"

"Ah, just because."

"Did I ever told you that you are a bad liar? You want to know how Taehyung is doing right?" he softly chuckled.

"Yeah."

-----

"Earth to Hana..," D waved her hand in front my face.

"I'm not blind." I said sarcastically. She just chuckled and sit beside me. "So, mind sharing what is in your head?" D is the only one that knew about my problem. "Nah, I'm good." she just shrugged and switched the channel. I can't stop thinking about my conversation with JHope.

"After he knew that you left him, he broke down. He is never the same. Not the hyper and annoying Taehyung again. He skipped school. He locked himself in the room and drowned himself into alcohol. We always heard sobs from his room every single night. But after four days, he came out from the room and surprisingly went to school. Since then he became the playboy again. Play with girls and left them hanging."

"Hana! Why are you crying?" D shook my shoulder. I touched my cheek and realized that I actually cry. "You know that you can talk to me if you want. Don't bottle up what you feel."

I look at her and let the tears flow down. She scoots closer and hugs me. I bury my head on her shoulder. "I missed him." I mumble. D patted my back softly, trying to calm me down.

"It's okay, Hana." I shook my head. "No, it's not, D. I left him hanging and he starts to change into the player again and I'm the caused of it."

-----
JHope's POV

"I know you know where she is." Eunji suddenly talks, make me look up to her. I try to calm down and act like I can't understand her.

"What are talking about?" she smirks. Okay, this woman is scary as fuck. "You're not that dumb to not know what I'm talking about." Damn. What should I do?

"Seriously Eunji, what are trying to say?", she glared at me. "Cut it out, I fucking heard you talking to her. Dammit." she yelled.

I widened my eyes, "You what?" she sighed. Suddenly she stood up and walk away. I ran after her and grab her wrist. I saw she wiped her tears and look away. "I'm sorry." she chuckled.

"I'm right then." I shut my eyes as I heard her sobs. "It hurts to know, your bestfriend left you without a proper good bye but it hurts more, when she did tell you but not me, and yet she called me her bestfriend."

"You have to understand her, Eunji." she chuckled before yank her hand and walk away.

-----
Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung-ah, you seriously need to stop drinking." I ignored him and order a glass of beer. "No, don't give him anymore." I glared at the bartender who is hesitating to pour the beer. "Give me my beer, I pay you not him." I raised my voice.

Before I can take a gulp, Jimin snatches the beer from me, and slam it on the table. I glared at him, before make my way out of the bar.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung," he yells. I stop and turn around. "What the fuck do you want?" I heard him mumble a sorry or something before punch me straight in the face.

"I'm trying to knock some senses into your little head, until when you're going to drown yourself into alcohol? Move on, Taehyung." I chuckled. Move on? The lamest joke I've heard.

"Not that easy, Jimin-ah. You know that I love her too much, right?," I said as tears started rolling down my cheek.

"I didn't asked you to forget her, stupid. Just move on with your life. Whatever it is, you must know that life must go on. If you guys are meant to be together, you two will end up together no matter what happens."

-----

감사합니다