masquerade kiss - Explosively

title: Masquerade Kiss (#1)

author: Explosively

sequels: Masquerade Bliss (#2)completed , Masquerade Diss (#3)ongoing

length: 42 chapters + bonus

status: completed

genre: Teen Fiction

mature: i guess so...

rating: 9/10

summary:

Mikayla Tracer is a headstrong, ambitious girl whose dream is to make it big in the music industry. Standing in her way is Blake Ryan, the Golden Boy of the celebrity world. He has everything she wants: the record deal, the fame, and the media's attention. During their first encounter, neither one seems very impressionable on the other—but, as the media often does, the pair are suddenly caught up in a flurry of paparazzi trying to learn about the two's "Secret Love".

 Seeing the benefit of this fleeting chance, the two are going to masquerade relationship, which will push their music careers to their fullest potential. Although this seems too good to be true, how long will they be able to keep up with the lie before it backfires?

_________________________________

comments:

so cute, a bit far-fetched but cute.

 something i want to happen to me someday with, *cough* harry styles *cough* but that's not ever gonna happen, and if it does happen to you, hit me up cause i want to write your biography.

shout out to the author because she made me stay up all night, unable to put down the book and as soon as i finished 'Masquerade Kiss' i didn't go to sleep like i should've. no i started reading 'Masquerade Bliss' and i didn't wake up in the morning for school. 

thanks jessica, i got into trouble for you. my teacher doesn't like you now, sorry, i might of blamed you a bit, or a lot.