Chapter 50: The Bachelorette Party...

OMG! There is like only 3 chapters left!! I think...But either way the book is close to the end and then the sequel is going to come up!!!
Make me the happiest person and click that star at the bottom of your screen!!

Christy's POV

A month later...

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I groaned, turning around and looking at the time I saw that it was after 12.

I can't believe I overslept!!

Lazily getting up, I stretched my tired limbs and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Thank goodness it's a Friday and I am not going to the office.

Walking into my closet after a cool and wakening shower, I put on some boyfriend jeans. Just as I was about to take out a top to go with the jeans, my phone rang.

I can't believe that the board forced me to take leave! Saying that since it's my wedding tomorrow, I should be relaxing.

I walked to my bedside table and grabbed the phone. Not looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Christy!!" Aunt Lucinda's voice rang out.

"Hey, Aunt Lucinda." I said lazily.

"My goodness child did I disturb your sleep?"

I laughed. "No Aunt Lucinda, just tired. I had a long night at the office." I explained.

"That is no good, you have to be resting, tomorrow is going to be a busy day for all of us." She lightly scolded.

"I know but William and I agreed that we should finish up the work we have then go on the honeymoon." I said recalling what William and I discussed 2 weeks ago.

"That boy! I will deal with him later but the reason why I called was for the honeymoon. Where are your'll going and how long is it?"

"I don't know, William said it was a surprise, all I know that we are going away for 3 weeks." I raked my mind for clues as to where we were going.

"Okay, love that is all I needed to know, see you later." She said and hanged up.

"That's a view that I like." I nearly jump at the all to familiar voice.

I turned around and William was leaning against the doorframe, wearing a sexy grin.

He stalked to me and I instinctively took a step back.

"What were you talking about with my mother?" He asked his eyes swirling with amusement and lust.

"Nothing you should know about and isn't it bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" I smirked at him and he let out a low chuckle.

"No, it is bad luck to see the bride the night before the wedding and in her wedding dress." He answered coming closer to me.

"My door was locked, how you got in?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I picked the lock."

"Great! Now I have a creepy stalker, watching me." I said sarcastically.

"Correction babe, I am no creepy stalker, I am the possessive fianceè that wants to see his bride." He said with a mischievous smirk. I didn't realise that he advanced alot from where he was last standing.

He cupped my neck, rubbing the spot where he left the hickey about a month ago.

"My mark is gone." He said, so close that I could smell his minty fresh breath.