Chapter 65

HI!

Finally uploaded! And I'm sorry for the delay! I've just recently started back at college...so have that in my time, but also I honestly didn't get the idea of what to write in this chapter until a few days ago!..but once I did.....I started writing straight away!

And....I actually quite like this chapter! :D...I think it's cute, pretty creative idea and hope you guys like it too!

Soo yeaaa.....enjoy! And htank you fo all the lovely comments and messages! :D

~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 65

I wake uptoo early the next morning, my brain not being able to sleep as I keep thinking over and over of what to do.

I need to make it up to him. Everything else can wait until I've put that cheeky smile back onto his face.

Laying in bed as the sun rises, I stare at my celling, trying to conjure up an idea of what to do..

Letting out a soft groan of frustration, I pull the covers off me swinging my legs out of my bed, sitting up and resting my head in my hands...

Why is it so hard to think of something?! He's only four....there's a lot of possibilities...

I could take him out? Go and buy him some new toy?

No, no....that's just cheap and nasty, not enough thought in it. I would hate it if someone brought a gift for me just to try and get out of the guilt they feel....

That's not the way.....it has to be something more....

Standing up from my bed, I pace up and down, chewing my lip as I force my brain to think of something different, going over each idea I think of to see if it can become more meaningful....

With a sigh I stop walking groaning a little again as my eyes flicker across to the clock.

8:30am

Not everyone will even be up yet, my mum would probably be up, eventually the youngersters too...and then later during miday, everyone else with emerge from their caves they call rooms....

As I run a hand through my hair, debating on whether I should go take a shower now, hoping it would somehow, magically give me an amazing Idea....my phone buzzes from my bed side table, distracting my thoughts...

Padding over to it, I pick it up, the screen lighting up with a new message and I blink my eyes clicking read.

'Your up early. Couldn't sleep? Oo..what's got you pacing back and forth so much? Something wrong?xxx – Noah'

I feel a curve of a smile tug at my lips, the strong feeling of someone caring for you warming my chest, and I snap my head up towards the window as I realise what he's said....

And sure enough, with squinting my eyes, I can see his figure in his room, my fault for not closing the curtains last night....but surprisingly, I don't seem to mind so much knowing he's looking over this way....

I start to type out a reply as make my way over to my draws...

'Yeaaah... urgh,, I'm trying to think of something to make it up to Tom, but nothing comes to mind :/ I need to make it up to him. Xxx – Lexi'

I sigh, opening up my draw in search for some fresh clothes, picking out some black shorts before my phone vibrates again..

'Hmm...something to make it up to Tom....eh?.....Hold on, I'll meet you in my garden at 9! xxx -Noah'