Mario Kart

(The video Slendy works at Burger King is in the multimedia)

Aiko had to wear a gas mask even though Burrito Sunday was two days ago. She was bored out of her mind, Her roomates (the other creepypastas) wouldn't let her go outside freely and they would go out every other night to go on their "killings" leaving her home alone with Ben. Aiko was sighing like crazy tonight because every went out on yet another "killing" , so this time she decided to pay dear little Ben a visit. 

Aiko: Sup

Ben: GET OUT

Aiko: come on  you don't even know what I was going to say

Ben:chicken tenders *whispers*

Aiko: what???

Ben: i was just watching a hilarious youtube video

Aiko: really can i see

Ben: sure *replays the video and scoots back a little*

The video read Slendy works at Burger King , and Aiko couldn't hold in her laughter when the Rake started yelling WHOOOPER WHOOOPPER!!!!!, and her kidneys literally fell out when she saw the ending bit with Jeff going "and the pickles, the pickles!!!" and finally the chicken tenders.

Aiko: XD

Ben: lolz, anyway what are you here for

Aiko: *gets up, and suddenly she turns serious and puts her foot on Ben's bed* I DOTH HAVE A BOREDOM THAT NEEDS TO BE VANQUISHED

Ben: i know wha---

Aiko: AND NO PERVERTEDNESS

Ben: kill joy, anyway how about some mario kart?

Aiko: AND ICECREAM

Ben: okay?

Aiko: AND ICECREAM *her eyes goes cross-eyed when saying icecream*

~one set up later of the wii downstairs in the living room using the flat screen T.V~

Aiko: are some turkeys ready to die tongiht *says while eating icecream and picking up the controller*

Ben: NEVER

Game screen: 3...2...1...GO

Ben: *screams* FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aiko: *screams* FOR THE LOVE OF ICE CREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

The race ended with narrow victory of Aiko winning (after she threw the controlloer out of Ben's hands in a rage fit when he was winning)

Ben: this truly is a game that ruins friendships

Aiko: XD

The front door unlocks and the creepypastas walk in looking tired. Jeff, Masky and Hoody spot the game and immediatley jump on the couch and pick up a controller with Jeff sitting next to Aiko, Aiko on the end, Masky sitting in Hoody's lap,and Ben on the other end.

Jeff: LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Masky & Hoody: YUSH

Aiko: it's time for the witching hour *chuckles maniacally*

Game screen: 3....2....1....CHICKEN TENDERS

Aiko: FOR THE LOVE OF ICE CREEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Jeff: lol, what?

Aiko: ice cream bro ever heard of it. *leans to the right, to turn a corner in the game*

Jeff: yush, and it is magically delicious!*leans to the left, to turn a corner in the game*

Aiko & Jeff: OOF! *both hit each other while leaning in real life*

Masky & Hoody: SUCKERS!

Masky and Hoody won the race and were tied for first, while Aiko and Jeff were fuming.

Aiko & Jeff: I DOTH SAY REMATCH

Slendy: i wanna play ~ <3

Hoody: good i'm out PEACE *bumps his chest two times then shows a peace sign as he walks upstairs*

Masky: WAIT FOR ME, MY HONEY

Hoody: ew gross *runs away*

Masky: I LOVE YOU *chases after him while laughing*

Slendy: let the hunger games begin *picks up controller*

Ben: i want Doritos *picks up controller*

Game screen: 3...2...1... DORITOS

Jeff: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, PINEAPPLES ARE WAY BETTER

Aiko: FOR THE LOVE OF DORITOS BE QUIET

The gaming commenced for hours on end until there was only one victor....Aiko won and it's 4:30 a.m. After the tournaments finally finished, Ben passed out, landing in Slendy's arms. Slendy barely awake falls on the floor with Ben. Jeff fell asleep LIKE A NORMAL PERSON FOR ONCE, and Aiko did a vistory lap around the couch singing "BECAUSE WEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WEEEEE ARREEEE THE CHAMPIONS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LOSERS, AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDDD~!!!!" only to pass out five seconds later and fall asleep in Jeff's lap.

( The Slendy works at Burger King video is in the multimedia)