Distraction{12}

My Sunday was quiet and I just spend the day relaxing, but then dad knock on my door.

"Come in" I say and close my laptop.

My dad walks in an looks nervous an stressed.

"What?" I say seeing clearly realising I'm not going to like what he's about to say.

"Well uh Donna and Ashley are down stairs, and remember you promised to apologise"

"Are you kidding me?" I ask and throw my hands up.

"No Layla I'm not, you told me you would so do it" he tone was stern and gave me a little chill my father never spoke like that unless he really meant it.

Oh crap.

"Fine" I whisper under my breath.

I stand up and and look in the mirror, I was wearing my oversized plain grey hoodie and some black tights while my wavy hair was in a messy ponytail, I shake my head in disapproval of my appearance, all girl like me should never wear tights because I'm my big thighs that I'm quite self conscious of, most girls what kill to have big curvy bodies but I personally hate it, I'm snap out of my thoughts when I hear my dad yells my name from down stairs.

"Coming!" I shout back and slowly walking down the stairs feeling anxious about seeing Donna.

When I get to the bottom I see dad standing next to Donna who has a face like a slapped ass and her arms crossed tightly, I look over at Ashley who was wearing high waisted pink shorts paired with a 'very' short white tank top.

"Layla I believe there was something you wanted to say something to Donna"

Okay first of all I am a very shy and quite girl that hates violence and thinks you should apologise when you have done something wrong....but in the other hand when I'm annoyed I can be intense and loud and if I don't think I'm in the wrong I won't apologise, but I see how much dad wants me too, that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with this...right?

"Oh yeah, sorry Donna!" I say with a chirpy voice while putting on a big smile just to piss her of.

She just huff and turns to look at my dad.

"You feel bad don't you Layla?" Dad says seeing what I'm trying to do.

"Oh yeah I feel really bad, wow did I mess up that nose of yours" I say still playing dumb and smiling at her.

Donna just stands there going red with anger.

"Well excuse me but there's a very comfortable bed calling me name and I would hate to keep him waiting" I say while clapping my hands together, I reached the first step of the stairs when Donna grabs my arm an turns me to face her, I look down at her arm and then her face.

"Can I help you?" I ask still smiling.

"Well I would really like it if you joined us for dinner" she says looking straight into my soul.

Darn devil woman.

"No than--"

"Layla" I'm cut of by my dad sharp tone.