1: Regular Day

(Media picture of Katana)

-edited-

Katana POV:

3 years later

'Run' his voice linked to me.

We're caught. Was the only that emerged in my mind. I took what I had from the little cottage house, and hopped out the window. I put the bag in my mouth as I shifted and ran. There's six of us: Freddie, Dana, Ben, Axle, me, and Isaac.

I ended up running side by side with Ben. We all arrived in our hidden cave on No Man's Land.

"What did you do, Dana." Axle growled.

"I did what I had to do." She growled back.

"Dana? What the hell did you do?" I snarl at her. Everyone saw the blood on her nose and teeth before she shifted.

"I killed him!" She yelled. "Y'all said the house was empty. When I went upstairs there into a little girls room, there was a boy. His eyes glazed over with grey, I had to kill him before the message got all the way through. That's when I sent a mass link to run." She sat on the mattress as I took a seat next to Isaac on the couch as I hear Ben wracking the pool balls.

"We been through this before, Dana." Axle says walking toward her. "Repeat the rules Dana when you get caught."

"Run and link everyone to run too." Dana said quietly.

"Katana, give me the whip." I knew to listen to him.

I went to his room and grabbed the whip from his drawer. Then I saw a photo, a picture of me and when I flipped it over, April 14, 2011.

"Katana, what the hell are you doing!?" Axle yelled.

I put the picture down the exact way I found it. "Here you go." I say, annoyed by his attitude.

"How old do you think he was, Dana?" Axle asked.

"I don't know maybe 8 or 9." She says.

"You call it Isaac."

"Eight, it isn't the first time she killed for no reason." Isaac says. "Twelve slashes. "

"C'mon, Dana, when will out learn your lesson." Axle grabbed her and took her outside.

The rules:

1.) Never murder.
2.) Stay in No Man's Land unless there's a mission.
3.) If you do murder anyone under the age of twenty you subtract that from their age and that's how many lashes you get.
4.) Never argue, and never disobey Axle.
5.) No one gets left behind.

"Isaac, join me in a game of pool." Ben says, choosing a pool stick.

"Nah, I'm good."

"I'll play you." I say standing up.

"Yea, no way. Girls are terrible at pool."

"I've been here three years and you still think I suck at pool, give me a damn stick!" I could still hear Danas yells from outside.

He tossed me the pool stick and wracked the balls once more, then he tossed me the 'Q' ball. "Ladies first." Ben smirks.

He slowly lifted the triangle from around the balls. I got down to a even size, mentally planning my angles and actions. I turn to the corners of the pool table and shot the 'Q' ball ticket into the socket. Then Ben looked confused. "Like you said... ladies first." He smirked and grabbed the ace ball out the pouch and placed it in any spot of the upper table.