Mad Blu

My belongings collapsed to the ground as I was gently pushed against a locker. He held me still and in place with one hand on my waist. My instincts to fight him just weren't there for some reason. I waited on him to move first.

His lips pressed harshly against mine, I reacted by wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him. He lifted me up against the locker and I twisted my legs around his waist. He trailed kisses down my collarbone.

I let a tear fall and somehow he felt it. He looked up and stopped to kiss it away. He set me down and pushed me back against the locker, one hand around my waist holding me, so I couldn't run away like I wanted to.

"We are just so fucked up. Why would you say such hurtful things to me and then kiss me in a hallway? What the hell is wrong with you?! You are jealous, yet you act like you couldn't give two fucks about me. You could have even tried harder because when I say go away. You know I never mean it!" I cried and he didn't make a peep just watched my lips say every word.

"I've never had a girlfriend, Blu. I don't know anything. You know I didn't mean any of it. I did it for you." He retorted back.

"How, huh? I wouldn't know anything. You say and do all this shit to me. You're just playing with my emotions. It's selfish for you to walk out of my life and not let me have a say!" I said and I hit his chest repeatedly letting the tears fall. He just let me bang my tiny little fist against him. He pulled them away and lifted them above my head.

"I did it because you will never understand me. We are too different. I don't want to be your disappointment." He said so quietly in my ear, probably hoping I didn't hear him.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a tight hug. My sobs raking his chest making us both shake. I couldn't contain myself. He just rubbed my back soothingly.

"For you to have never dated anyone. You are perfect at it." I spoke softly as I looked into his eyes.

"I didn't mean that bullshit. I think of the first thing to hurt you. I can't promise you I'll always do right by you, but I can promise you that I'll try my very best and when you are done with me for good I'll try my best to stay away, but from now on its your call." He said and I wanted to say yes, but it's inevitable we will end up like this again.

"I'll talk to you later." I said as I grabbed my belongings and tried to speed away. "Blu!" He yelled.

"What?" I sighed trying to get out of this hallway filled with my emotions.

"You forgot something." He said and I sighed again. "What?" He is wasting my time and trying to make me give in.

"Your heart and me." He said making a joke. I smiled. "Well I'm sure it's a package deal. Put it back on the shelf and I'll think about it." I shot back and I was gone faster than you can say molasses.

I got in my car and drove as quickly away from this hell hole as possible. I called the one friend I knew had my back and always brought the right icecream, Pepper.

"Hey baby girl!" She squeezed me tight in a hug. I haven't seen her in about a week. She always knew when I'd been crying even if I made my makeup look decent again after my fits.

"Hey Pepper!" I sighed in her embrace. She was a safe haven of mine. "We obviously need to talk. I also heard you haven't called VS back about that modeling gig!" She said and I laughed.

"I want to do it, I made my mind up last night I just forgot to call them, plus I haven't even told Matt-." I said stopping myself from saying his name.

"You didn't tell him! Sky, you'll be out of school for two months to do the VS show! Is that why you're all Lady Gaga eyes?!" She asked and I laughed.