xxxviii

[Unedited]

You are a drug and, oh God, I'm addicted.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV] *sexual content*

The soft drag of fingerprints along my back was the first thing I noticed as my mind drifted off into consciousness. Sunlight was peeking through the half open dark curtains and I frowned placing my hand in front of my face. It was probably late enough but the soft bed I was lying at and the relaxed state I was in, made me not want to get up just yet.

Slowly memories of the night before appeared in my head and I opened my eyes as I realized that I wasn't alone and I wasn't in my room. I could feel him, the heat of his body behind me and the steady movements of his chest as he breathed. His fingers were tracing invisible lines on my exposed skin, making my body warm up as I remembered the intimate moment we shared the night before.

My breath hitched when I felt his hand move between my legs and I bit my bottom lip, in an attempt to stop myself from moaning out his name and give him the satisfaction he was seeking for. I didn't want him to know how much his touch affected me. He was doing this on purpose. That cheeky, little bastard.

"I know your awake, darling." he whispered right against my skin, voice slow and deep, his breath tickling my ear. A strong arm made its way around my waist and I was pulled back against his chest. "I can feel your heartbeat increasing." he mumbled, placing small kisses below my ear. "You're shaking, darling."

The hand that was between my thighs was going higher and higher and I sighed, stirring. I grabbed his hand to stop him and I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"You woke me up. You can't keep your hands off of me, can you, Mr. Styles?" I asked him, a small smile growing on my face as I turned over to face him.

Harry's head was resting on one arm, looking sleepy but at the same time amused by my words. My smile froze as I looked at him. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. His eyes were a beautiful green-blue color this morning as the sunlight hit them and I wet my lips, staring at him carefully. That's when I realized that Harry Styles wasn't perfect. His face wasn't clear and flawless, it had scars, probably from his teen years, a few blemishes and that small wrinkle between his eyebrows from his constant frowning. Maybe that was what made him more appealing, those pointless flaws.

"I apologize, but it is difficult to keep my hands off of you when you are lying right next to me, completely naked." he said, with a smirk on his face. I shook my head at his remark and pressed my head onto the pillow trying to hide my embarrassed and my rosy cheeks.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, hitting his shoulder playfully.

"Don't hide your face from me, Angel." he told me. Just when I was about to speak to him, he eased one hand under the sheets that covered our bodies. Goosebumps rose to the surface of my skin as his warm palm swiped over my belly and around my waist. My body reacted to his touch immediately and I leaned in to him, shifting towards his body. I looked up at him to find him already staring at me intensely with his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I thought you didn't cuddle." I managed to say, raising my eyebrow at him playfully. I let my fingers travel up the length of his toned arm to his broad shoulder. Harry's hand tightened before it slid behind my back, his fingers pressing on my flesh as his arm brought me closer to him.

"Well, since I met you I have done a lot of things differently. Besides, cuddling never hurt anyone." he responded, bringing his face inches away from mine, his lips planted a kiss on my lips and my eyes closed briefly, smiling. I was getting aroused by his touching and seductive kisses and his member that was poking my thigh told me he was too.