Fresh meat and Tasty Frying Pans

The next morning Masky and Hoody walked downstairs to eat breakfast and the dreams of little innocent children also known as the Mario Kart survivors. What they found was a passed out everyone, laying on each other, Ben on Slendy and Aiko on Jeff.

Masky: let's have some fun with this *said while wiggling his eyebrows at Hoody*

Hoody: let's start a band dude *said while looking in disgust at Masky's eyebrows showing above his mask*

Masky: I couldn't agree more *grins evilly*

They went into the kitchen and took out four frying pans (don't question why they have four, it's math class now, nothing makes sense) and slowly made their way into the middle of the sleeping zombies. They got real low to the ground, and both whispered "tasty bacon"

Masky & Hoody: BANG!!!!!! BANG BANG!!!*hits the frying pans together repeatedly*

Aiko: HOLY CHEESE MCMUFFIN *sits up suddenly*

Ben: 6 BITS PER FRAME MY BUTT *just woke up*

Slendy: .....this is awkward *stares at Ben*

Jeff: hnnn.... Liu...*hugs Aiko's waist and goes back to sleep*

Aiko: *got pulled down* DANG NABIT YOU TWO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT *tries to get away from Jeff*

Masky & Hoody: BWAHAHAH looks like someone has a crush~~ :3

Ben: *goes to his room to fall asleep again*

Slendy: *takes two of the frying pans and heads to the kitchen*

Masky & Hoody: ....... *stares at slendy*

Jeff: *holds onto Aiko tighter* .....Liu

Aiko: GRRRR, MASKY, HOODY WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP

Masky & Hoody: don't you mean "us"

Aiko: no, i have three favorite people; me, myself, and I

Masky: I see *walks near Jeff's head and BANGS the other two frying pans together*

Jeff: AND THE PICKLES!!!!

Aiko: *looks down in utter fear*

Jeff: *looks up at Aiko, royally pissed off*

The stare down then commenced between Jeff and Aiko For five min. , but was soon cut off by the door opening revealing Karmen and her master, Sir Iphone the Third.

~The reason Karmen is here~

For a couple of weeks now her best friend Aiko has been missing. Karmen even went to the police about it, but said there is no such person that was ever named Aiko Taniyama in this city. Everyone began to think she was crazy, by people meaning her 27 cats. Then Karmen remembered putting a dog chip into her friend for the fear of losing her. She pulled out her master, Sir Iphone the Third, and looked at the location her friend was at...in the middle of the woods?

~Ending to all reasoning~

Karmen: DEAR GANDHI AIKO, DON'T DO THAT IN PUBLIC *shields her eyes for Aiko was still on top of Jeff*

Aiko: LIES IT'S ALL LIES

and this continued for the next 5 min. both looking like dying seals with their arms waving in the air.

Jack: *finally wakes up*  who's the Fresh meat?

             (picture of Karmen is in the multimedia section)

                                    TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~Sorry about the latest chapter being not as funny as the previous ones, but this chapter was needed for later down the road.~~~~~