Chapter 0: Prolouge

Ten years ago, in front of a church,Charles and Henrietta's last conversation before Charles leaving the Noblisse
  " umm....we...will... be able..... to meet again right? Waaahhh......" ,said by the young princess as she were crying.

  " of course we will, we already promised, don't we?", a respond to comfort the crying princess.

"Then swear it to me. Swear that we'll always be together"

"Then princess, how should I do it?"

The princess keep thinking for minutes and finally got an answer…

"Through vow", as the princess were smiling in front of the altar.

"But isn't vow a more like marriage proposal?" A shocked Charles come to senses after hearing the princess' proposal

"Oh yeah Charles did you bring what I told you?"

"Oh, the blue and pink rings, I got them but what do you need them for?"showing Henrietta the rings

"Wow...so shining beautifully....Do you know why do I want to make the meeting place in this place?" The fallen Henrietta finally show a smile to Charles as she looks the rings

"Because this place was our 'place of memories'?" Charles smiles while looking at the altar.

"Yeah and since we're here,  u,um.. ....um mm...why...don't...we vow?" As princess Henrietta blushed while saying those words

Both shocked for minutes....

"Uwaaaaaaa" both are finally come to their senses.

"I...I...I...I probably can't do it princess..." a blushed Charles rejected Henrietta's proposal.

"Yeah, yeah, I was just joking. I just wanted to see what kind of face you'll make" A rejected Henrietta smiling while faking her tears as she hide her trembling hands.

"Princess...."

"Goodbye, Charles" as she sends off herself with a fake smile, crying.

"Princess, wait, don't run away!"  As Charles chasing the crying princess.

And finally caught up with her...Hiding in a forest

"Seriously, I taught, I was going to fall while chasing you"

"Why do you chase after Henrietta? If you taught about that as a joke then..." a crying Henrietta walks away.

"Running again..." runs and blocks Henrietta's path.

"Step away, Charles" an angry Henrietta confronts Charles.

"I wont , you will run again" a tired and confused Charles trying to comfort Henrietta.

"That's an order from me, Princess Henrietta." A firm fiercely glare comes from Henrietta.

"Seriously, give me a break would you... Do you know how much I care for your safety?!! And if anything happens to you I will be killed by your MOM!! Confessing to me won't do Henrietta" An angry Charles sermons Henrietta

"Bu..but.....but Charles is going away. I want to confess because I might not see you again. I love Charles more than anyone else but....but rejecting Henrietta's feeling is even more worse than you think, you idiot! Wuuuuu......" A crying Henrietta confesses to Charles.

"Uwaa...S-sorry, I didn't know you have such strong feelings of love for me. I am rude therefore, I'm sorry, I am not worthy to give you happiness" Charles bow as he apologize

"Why?why?why you are not worthy to give me happiness? I should be the one to decide. Whether or not you are worthy will be my decision."

"Its not because I don't have feelings rather..-" was halted by Henrietta's words

"Its because you're a nobleman right?" As the princess bow her head to cover her tears.

"Its because of my family. Father and mother were former prince and princess of their kingdoms however both sides didn't agree to their relationship so they decide to elope and got here through the help of your parents...or that's what they always tell. We are indebted to you and your family that's why I think we should not fall in love." Charles giving Henrietta and expression he never showed her. Feelings of insecurity.

"Then love me. Love me and surely everything's going to be the same as before. Your family were indebted to us and now I am indebted to you so everythings equal." A smiling Henrietta with confidence.

"I never know your feelings were too strong enough for you to use it in that matter. Truthfully I do love you , not as a younger sister but as a woman. But can you wait for me until ten years later?" Laughing while blushing as he was feeling assured.

"Yeah, I'll wait forever" a relieved and convinced Henrietta jumps into Charles arms.

Charles and Henrietta hugged each other that day. Charles sent Henrietta off after listening to stories of her while walking. And the next day, Charles is send off but the rings are left in care of Henrietta as they vowed that day to be together forever before leaving her. Henrietta still goes to the church every wedding day and receives the brides bouquet every catching as a sign of not forgetting what they vowed.

Ten years later

"Henrietta!" As queen Christina called her

"Coming!" As Henrietta run with a smile
I am Henrietta Florissa de Orleans, the fourth princess of Noblisse and this is my love story with Charles Christian de Fierres.