Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share

Wow, I'm a mix of numbers. Can you tell me the reason why? Like why did you guys think I was fifteen? It's not correct, but I just want to know why :P. People who said something else besides fifteen, can you tell me your reasons too? I dunno... I'm just curious. (^v^)

I'm not going to tell you guys what my age is, but I'm pretty sure a couple of you got it right. As promised, I will give the winner a special prize. I was originally going to update on Saturday, but since the winner got the right answer, I will update on Friday instead! Isn't that awesome? Everybody wins!

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"High school sucks," I muttered.

"Quiet! No talking in my class!" Mr. Gildarts exclaimed. He probably had a divorce with his wife...again...

"Ugh, why does he have to be like mad? He's like hurting my ear drums," one of the girls whispered as she filed her nails.

"Guys, I'm not having a good day, but I want you to at least pay attention in class. Now, for this project, I need you to pair up with a partner," Mr. Gildarts said as he handed out the rubrics.

"Natsu-kun, be my partner!"

"No, he promised me!"

"Back off! I saw him first!"

...

I would say the girls were being very annoying, but seeing how they were pulling Natsu back and forth, looked hilarious. You could even see his eyes spinning around. Some were even trying to get Sting. He looked at me and pleaded for help, but I just giggled and stuck my tongue out. I'm such a good friend...

"Girls! Settle down. You can't force Natsu and Sting to be your partner. Let them have a say in this," Mr. Gildarts intervened.

"Well, he's obviously going to pick me."

"Girl, you don't even have the brains."

"Yeah? Well, at least I have a brain. Unlike-"

"CAN LUCY BE MY PARTNER?" Natsu and Sting asked at the same time. Every girl looked at me and gave me their deadliest death glares. I gulped in fear.

"Lucy? Well, that's not a bad choice. After all, she is one of my top students here," Mr. Gildarts said as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Lu-chan, who are you going to pick?" Levy whispered. I looked at the two idiots and sighed.

"I honestly don't know," I answered.

"Since we have an odd number of students, Sting, Natsu, and Lucy can work as a group of three. As for the rest of you, go find your other pair," Mr. Girldarts instructed.

"Well, there's your answer," I told Levy. She made a petite giggle.

"I ship Nalu a lot more than I do Singlu," Levy whispered. She patted my head and went straight to work with Erza.

"Luce, tell the teacher to have Sting get another partner," Natsu pleaded.

"I can't do that. That's rude," I said.

"Aww, but I thought I was all your's," Natsu pouted. A tint of pink could be seen on my cheeks.

"Too bad. You have to share," Sting said as he smacked the pout off of Natsu's face. They both gave each other a scowl and looked away.

"Now, that we all have our partners, it's time to start your project. We only have two minutes until class ends, so I'm going to make this quick. I know I'm your math teacher, but I want you to create a story about you and your partner/partners. What is this for, you may ask? Well, it's not for me. Your English teacher, Laki, forgot to give you guys the project last period and asked me to assign them to you. She expects it to be turned in by next week. Have a good lunch," Mr. Gildarts said as he dismissed us.