Chapter 12: My Worst Nightmare

"I can't believe you Nate!" I shout.

Nate is lying on the couch when I come in, but immediately gets up when I come in. He must have been sleeping because he looks at me groggily and seems confused about what is happening.

"What are you talking about?" he asks, wiping his eyes.

"You told Georgina about the Senator!" I shout.

"Yeah I did, you were threatening to tell my family about me and Bree."

"I trusted you Nate!"

"I know, but you were about to ruin my life."

"Do you understand what you just did?"

"What?" He snaps.

"Georgina is blackmailing me into leaving the country." I said slamming the picture down onto the table.

"Oh." He says slumping into the couch.

"You have just messed with the wrong person Nate." I snap and then turn and storm out of his apartment.

I grab my phone from my purse and dial Georgina's number, she picks up after the 3rd ring.

"Aren't you supposed to be packing right know Celia?" She says.

"I have a better plan, how about I give you a little bit of information and in return you keep my secret."

"Why would I do that?"

"Trust me it will be worth it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gossip Girl- Have I got a scoop for you, it has just been verified that our very own Golden Boy has been sleeping with his family's arch rival's offspring. Seems like he isn't too golden after all. -Photo Attachment-

I look down at my phone and smile. I never thought that being mean would feel this good.

It took less than two minutes before my phone was buzzing with a call from Nate.

"Really Celia? You really had to do this?" He says.

"You ruined my life, I ruined yours." I say ending the call.

I smile in my reflection in the mirror and head to the elevator. I wanted to pay a visit to my brother, if anyone is going to help me take down Georgina its going to be him.

"Hello Celia, what brings you here tonight?" Chuck asks.

"I need your help. I want to take down Georgina." I say sitting down on the couch.

Chuck gives me a puzzled look, "What has she done now? Did she steal your boy toy again, because if she did I am not helping you." He responds.

I pull out my phone and play the tape to him. He listens to it and doesn't seem at all that shocked to hear what I did, but he seems to look a little surprised when he hears what Georgina ordered me to do.

"Celia, I don't think that you have a choice. Maybe you should leave for a little while, I know about everything that you have done lately and especially what you did last month after he returned and then this. "He says pointing at my phone.

I look at him and am almost speechless, I thought that he would at least try and support me. Instead he just wants to send me off for doing practically nothing.

"What do you think I did to deserve to be sent off?"

"I had someone look into what happened with George, You were the one that was helping him sell the drugs and that you helped him hide that body. You tried to plant it all on him, and you succeeded for a while. Convincing everyone that he was trying to kill you wasn't very hard at all, so you left and convinced me to cover up your tracks." He stands up and walks over to stand right in front of. "Celia, you play this nice girl card but in reality, you are just as evil as Georgina is."

I start to tear up, I can't believe that my brother, my flesh and blood, would say this to me. Sure, I might have done all of it, but it doesn't mean that he could say this to me. It's not like he is a saint either.

"You really don't trust me do you?" I say stopping my tears.

Chuck quickly pulls out his phone and sends a text message. he looks up at me. "The driver will be here soon, he is going to take you to the airport where you will be taken to Paris. When you feel like you are ready to come home, then tell me. Until then, I don't want you here."

"How could you do this to me Chuck?" I stutter.

"I am not doing this to you Celia, I am doing it for you. You should get going Celia, the car is waiting." Chuck says then returns to his seat.

Speechless, I walk out of the room and head into the car. I know what he would do if I stayed here, so I know I have to go. I get into the car and grab a bottle of wine from the the cooler in the back. I take a swig from the bottle and lay back in the seat. Then, I let everything that I have been holding back go.

<> Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Make sure to comment what you think and if you think that I should continue. If you want to read more of my writing I will be publishing a brand new story this upcoming week.<>