Chapter 20.

Brain by Banks

Okay, I recently had a really good question about Lee shifting and if she has a wolf. Well, Lee has a barely there conscious but only the male Lycans can shift. And if you have ever seen the movie Underworld, that's what they look like when they shift.

But they are still animals that resemble wolves so, if you want to call them wolves then that's fine and the babies are still pups :) because I like that word for some weird reason.

P.S. Prepare yourselves for the chapter. It's about to get interesting.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

"A laptop," I say. It's a small Apple laptop, these things are expensive. "Why did you get me a laptop?"

Lan shrugs and smiles but it's different like the smile is somewhat sad. "I thought you would need it, ya know for school work and stuff."

I nod. "Well, thank you. I appreciate it."

"Who gave you the flowers?" He asks.

Shit.

Well there's no use in lying to him. He would know.

"Mike," I answer and stuff all my presents back in my locker. Yes, I got a new lock. My eyes slowly look at Landyn.

His eyes are blank. "I thought you didn't like flowers."

I purse my lips and shake my head. "I do like them, I was just mad at you and wanted to hurt you."

His jaw clenches and he scratches the scruff on his face. Then his hands run down his face roughly and he chuckles slightly.

"I'll see you later, LeeAna."

Then he's gone.

Do I feel bad? A little. But the asshole raped me.

There is still that hurt in my heart though. The hurt that would have had me running after him apologizing for being such a bitch. Fortunately, I think I have the right to be a bitch.

---------------------------------------------

I was on my way to lunch when Mike found me. I may have tried to run but it was no use, Mikes faster.

"I need to talk to you," he voice sounded angry. Why was he angry? Mike doesn't get angry easily, he's a real happy go lucky guy.

He pulls me into an empty classroom and locks the door. Once he turns, I can see the anger in his eyes. His face is all red and hair disheveled, Mike looks like a raging bull.

"Why didn't you tell me," he asks through clenched teeth. Huh?

"Tell you what?" I was really confused.

"That Alpha Landyn Westmen hurt you, Lee. That he," his voice lowers, "raped you."

How- oh I'm going to kill Laney. I didn't want Mike to know because Mike would actually go and do something stupid. He's like my brother, he's always been protective of Laney and I.