TWELVE

Comment! Show some love!

Recap

She sighed and grabbed my hand "let's go." She said hopping off of the bar stool

I hopped off also following suit as she pulled me into the living room and up a set of stairs. I made sure to not make any type of eye contact with anyone while passing through the living room.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got to the top of the stairs.

There were six different doors that were all closed. We then walked over to one that had a big decorative 'C' on the door.

"Gonna get you some change of clothes, you're sleeping over!"

Trinity

I awkwardly sat on the bed watching Chyna go through her drawers. On top of the dresser draw she was going though, sat a nice sized T.v and a PlayStation. Chyna's room was average sized with a queen sized bed, a small closet, and two tall dressers. One where the television is sitting on and the other, pushed up against the wall with picture frames and teddy bears nearly placed on top of it. In one of the picture frames, there was a picture of a young Chyna and a lady hugging her that's a splitting image of her. Chyna had posters all over her room along with wall decor. I looked back at the picture frame and couldn't help but wonder.

"That's my mother and I about ten years ago." Chyna said handing me a pair of shorts that smelt great and was folded and creased neatly like its never been worn before

She also handed me a tank top and an unopened pack of panties. I thanked her and nodded.

"She's at work most of the time. She has two jobs and works 16 hours back to back." She left the room and came back with a towel and a loofa "She's never home. That's why Michael and 'em always at my house twenty-five eight. I get lonely, it's good company." She handed me the things and I nodded thanking her again.

I didn't know what to say. Here she is opening up to me and all I'm doing is nodding like an idiot.

"My mother made a run for my fathers money and left us high and dry. You and Kae and the other two may think money grow on trees for me, well apparently not. We had to move across the country to New York because we couldn't pay the bills with the little to none money my mother left." I got up from the bed walking over to the door "My father and I are going through a lot of stuff and I hate the way Kae and Chris have been acting shady towards me."

And with that I opened up her room door and began to walk out but stopped when I met eyes with Chris' who's face softened for a minute then quickly reverted back to his emotionless one.

"Excuse me."

He moved to the side and I headed over to the Bathroom
'''

I walked out the steamy bathroom with my dirty clothes in my hand. I walked into Chyna's room and saw a plastic bag on the bed beside my things. I put the clothes in the bag and draped my wet towel on the foot rest of the bed so it can air out. I picked my phone up from off of the bed and saw a text from Jasmine. In the middle of replying, I heard laughing from downstairs which caught my attention.

I walked over to the staircase and peeked over the banister. The living room was dark and the only thing on that was lit up was the television playing a movie that looks familiar, but I couldn't figure it out. Basketball love or something like that. I slowly walked down the slightly creaky stairs.