CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE✔️

dedicated to Fanfic because you guys rock keep doing what you're doing

read the end for arabella's answers!

THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K READS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH THIS BOOK FOR A YEAR!

THIRTY-FIVE | REVENGE NEVER TASTED SWEETER

Arabella's boots crunched the leaves on the ground. As she exhaled, you could see her breath in the cool, crisp air in the woods. The stars were gleaming above her and the woods enveloped her causing a homey feel to arise.  Arabella would have thought this was her favorite place, if she cared. Arabella was set on a mission—a mission to destroy Damon Salvatore and all of her so-called friends.

The one way to do so? Team up with the one guy who is willing to kill the sole person that revolves around Arabella's hurt—Klaus Mikaelson, her older brother.

"Arabella, lovely for you to join us," Greta announced as the strawberry-blonde walked into the scene. Arabella took in her surroundings. Three fire rings, Elena Gilbert in the center of it (of course), a loyal witch ready to prepare the sacrifice, and the soon-to-be hybrid.

"Hello witch," Arabella greeted, her eyes sweeping over the setting. She smirked as she saw Elena's helpless figure. "And hello Elena. And Jenna—the plot thickens!"

Arabella stalked towards the two of the girls, a wicked smile on her face. As soon as Arabella got close to the two of them, she could smell Jenna's transition.

"Oh dear, Elena," Arabella mocked as she bent down to be eye-level with her, "you've gotten yourself in a pickle."

Elena ignored the strawberry-blonde, continuing to soothe Jenna.

"Elena," Arabella sang out of boredom, "she's in transition. You can't sweet talk your way through that shock." Arabella turned to Jenna, apathy over her face. "Jenna, you're going to die in a sacrifice performed by my brother. Accept it and kiss your niece goodbye."

"Arabella, I know you're hurt—"

"—I turned it off, Elena. I don't feel anything."

"And I know you're lashing out, but you have to help us," Elena pleaded. Arabella's eyes flickered. Elena noticed and a glimmer of hope flashed through her eyes, until Arabella smiled. Not the kind smile the doppelgänger was used to, it was a cold smile. Elena now knew why many feared her.

"Which brother do you think is going to save you? Stefan," Arabella held up one hand, "or Damon?" Arabella held up another. Elena swallowed thickly. "Because, I'm sure as hell not going to save you."

"Bella—"

"I hope you die bloody, Elena," Arabella whispered before turning away, a deadly smirk on her face.

Arabella strutted away, watching a witch walk towards the two. Arabella noticed that the witch had thrown Elena into a fire ring. Arabella smirked wider and crossed her arms over her chest. She had felt no emotion towards her former friend. Arabella didn't care that her brother was going to sacrifice a doppelgänger, she didn't care that she possibly just ruined her and Damon's last chance at a relationship. Arabella only cared about her need of pleasure and hunger. Lust and blood.

Elena grunted as she pushed her hand against the barrier.

"Don't bother trying to get through, darling. The witch spelled the circle. You're trapped like a helpless dog," Arabella teased. Elena looked around her surroundings. "Why don't you bark for me, darling?"