Chapter 111.

Holding my phone between my shoulder and cheek, I tear off a piece of paper towel from the dispenser on the wall and place it under the sensor on the sink. The water doesn't come until I wiggle the towel around, I hate these automatic sinks.  My eyeliner has ran a little under my eyes but for as sweaty as I am, I look much better than I thought I would. After the third ring, I hang up and sit my phone on the edge of the sink. Why the hell isn't he answering? He calls me all..my phone vibrates and almost falls into the water which makes me laugh. I have no idea why but I find it amusing. Hardin's name appears on the screen and I swipe my wet finger across the screen.

"Harold?" I say into the phone. Harold? Oh lord I drank way too much.

"Tessa?" He breathes. He sounds funny.

"Is everything okay? Did you call me?" He says. God his voice is heavenly.

"I don't know, does your caller i.d say that I did? Because if so there is probably a good chance it was me." I laugh.

"Have you been drinking?" His tone changes.

"Maybe." I squeak and toss the makeshift wipe into the trash.

Two drunken girls enter the bathroom and one of them trips over her own feet making myself and her friend laugh. They stumble into the largest stall and I focus my attention back on my phone call.

"Where are you?" He asks harshly.

"Oh calm down would you?" I say into the phone. He always tells me to "calm down" so now it's my turn.

"Tessa..." He sighs, I can tell he is angry but my thoughts are too fuzzy to care.

"How much did you drink?" He asks.

"I dunno.. like five. Or six. I think." I answer and lean against the wall. The cold tile feels amazing on my hot skin through the thin material of my dress.

"Five or six what?"

"Sex on the beach.. we never had sex on the beach... That could have been fun." I say with a smirk. I wish I could see his stupid face right now. Not stupid..beautiful, but stupid sounds better right now.

"Oh god, you are trashed." He says. Somehow I know that he is running his fingers through his hair.

"Where are you?" He asks again.

"Somewhere you're not." I answer immaturely.

"Obviously. Now tell me. Are you at a nightclub?" He barks.

"Ooohh.. someone is a grumpy gills." I laugh. I know he can hear the music in the background.

"I can easily find out where you are." He threatens.

"Why didn't you call me today?" The words are out before I can stop them.

"What?" He is clearly thrown off by my question.

"You didn't try to call me today." I sound pathetic.

"I didn't think you wanted me to."

"I don't but still."

"Well I will call you tomorrow." He says calmly.

"Don't get off the phone yet."

"I'm not.. I was just saying that I will call you tomorrow, even if you don't pick up." He explains and my heart leaps.

"Okay." I try to sound neutral. What am I doing?

"So now can you tell me where you are?"

"Nope."