Chapter 6- Dragon Celebration, Prep Part 1

Lucy's POV

We went to an empty forest. I know that I won't regret this.

"Open, Gate of the Dragon! Aqua!"

A beautiful glowing blue light shined as a blue haired woman appeared.

"Are you ready, Your Highness?" she said.

"Um... Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Aqua, but in my human form." Aqua replied.

"Okaaaaaaay. Yeah. I'm ready for this. No regrets." I said confidently.

"Alright! Open, Gate to the Dragon Realm!"

A magical, bright and shining portal appeared. I took Wendy's hands, hers holding Carla. We walked in, unknowing what to expect.

When we passed through the portal, we were welcomed by a soft breeze. The Dragon Realm was amazing! The sky had a beautiful blue. There were different islands of different elements. We walked on a crystal path that leads to a beautiful castle of many colors. The castle looked as if it was to brake if I touched it, but when I knocked on the wall hard, it stayed the same and my fist was just a it red.

Wendy's POV

When we entered the castle, Aqua exclaimed,"We gonna have a celebration! You guys should get dressed up for it! It's in 2 hours!" She directed us to our rooms. A orange, long haired maid suddenly popped out of nowhere. She opened a closet filled with the most amazing dresses and gowns I've seen.

"Hello, my name is May! What would you like to try, Milady?" She asked me.

"Milady? Please just call me Wendy." I told her.

"Okay, Wendy! Oh! I have to go to Lucy-sama. Please call me if you need my help!" She said, happily.

I looked over the gowns, until my eyes stopped at one. I took it out and laid it out on the sky blue bed. I then went into the bathroom to take a bath.

When I got in there, it had a luxurious bathtub with a marble wall and shower. I was shocked. But I remained calm as I took off my clothes and sunk into the warm, cozy bathtub with bubbles. There was still a lot of time, so I brought a book about fairy tales to read. When I finished, I called in May to help me get dressed. The gown was too complicated. When she finished I looked at my self through the mirror. I looked so... different.

My gown was pale yellow. It had blue flowers with purple, silky cloth decorating it. I wore purple, small, heels with it. I finally put two dark blue flowers on my two ponytails. Carla was dressed up with a white dress with pink ribbons and a bow. I saw a shiny object that stood out. I picked it up and saw that it was a necklace. It glowed a small purple light and had a wind symbol on the jewel on the middle. But the thing that confused me was that it felt warm and familiar. So I put it on. I'm finally finished.

I can't wait to see how Lucy-ne looks like!