↯Loki imagine for Nicole_Elizabeth7↯

Here it is @Nicole_Elizabeth7 (Nicole)

Prompt: Something like slow dancing or cuddling but still keeps his character.

There was soft music playing in the background and people swaying to the sound of it. You looked over at Loki, who was talking to Thor while holding his drink.

You tapped his leg with your foot, making him turn around with a mean stare. His face softened and he scooted closer to you.

"Hey hon? How are you?" He asked sweetly.

"I'm good Loki. I was just wondering if you wanted to dance?" You signaled to the dance floor.

He turned to it, tapping his chin. He looked back at you and shrugged, "Sure."

He put his drink down and grabbed your hand, taking you onto the dance floor. He positioned himself in front of you. His hand was on your waist and the other held your hand, and your right hand was on his shoulder.

He smiled, revealing a slight twinkle in his eyes. You smiled back and pecked his lips. He smirked when you pulled away and then kissed you cheek.

He move his head next to your ear and whispered, "I love you, Nicole."

You two were now in more of a hugging position as you two swayed to the music.

"I love you too, Loki."

You felt his cheek move into a smile against yours. He pulled his head back enough to place his forehead against yours. He kissed your nose when the song ended and led you back to your seat.

"That was fun," He said, chuckling.

You laughed, "Yeah. It was."

You were holding onto his arm and he moved it to intertwine your fingers with his. He smiled and scooted his chair even closer to you, letting the night move on.

I don't know how to feel about this one either. Sorry there wasn't much cuddling I didn't know how to really include that with the idea I had in mind.