Chapter - 10

Hello,

WOW! Almost a month since I last uploaded. Honestly, that is NEVER going to happen again, I actually have a good excuse. I just got two in jobs at the begining of August, and have honestly had no time off or anything. I've been working like a crazy person, getting trained and all the fun stuff. I know I've been making alot of you suffer for quite some time, but it is finially here. Anyways, What I'm going to do from now on is pick one day of the week that I'm going to Publish a part/chapter every week.

EVERY sunday from now on 'Bye, Bye Virginity' well be uploaded. EVERY thursday for now on 'Dangerously Forbidden' well be uploaded.

THATS THE PLAN!! Yay!

Anyways, for everyone who is still reading my story, THANK YOU I know you have waited a VERY long time but honestly The fact that you are still supporting me means SOO much to me!

I'm Sorry again for making you guys wait, I'll never do it again!! Thanks for your support and I hope you like this Part! And PLEASEE If you Like, Vote AND Comment!

XoxoX xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

-Krissy! =)

Chapter 10

Karis left me standing in the bathroom alone as she disappeared out onto the deck of the boat. I stood in the same place checking myself out in the mirror. I looked like a completely different person. My wet hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail revealing my face for once. While usually all the clothes I wore hid every curve of my body, these clothes enhanced them. As I stared into the mirror I felt completely exposed and naked, although at the same time a new born confidence grew inside me.

I felt kind of fake and made up. Like this apparition wasn't me; I looked as if I were trying to be someone else. I finally made up my mind and decided to wear the little skirt and see-through tank-top. It's not like I really had any other options. I made my way up onto the deck of the boat, making my way over to Karis and Brandon. I could feel the boat slowly begin to stop as Brandon found his usual berth at the docks.

Neither Karis nor Brandon noticed me as I stood against the wall, almost hidden by the shadows. Both of them seemed to be staring wide-eyed at something on the dock. From my position I couldn't see what they were staring at. It wasn't until the icy voice rang through my ears freezing both my body and heart motionless. I could feel my knees weaken beneath me as I fought to remain upright.

"Hey lil' bro, you didn't tell me you were taking the boat out. I've been waiting around here forever dude!" Damen's voice echoed through my ears.

As much as Brandon's deep, sexy voice brought a shiver down my spine it was nothing compared to the way Damen's voice made me feel. Sure Brandon was nice, even sweet and he was my safest bet knowing that he would never hurt me. Damen on the other hand made me feel a way no other guy ever can ever could or ever will. Damen's husky voice vibrated my ears, calling me towards him like a siren song as if I were under the spell of a love potion.

"Oh...uh...umm...so-sorry Damen...I...didn't...it didn't even...cr-cross my mind." Brandon stuttered as he stared down at his brother in shock.

I could feel my legs began to move though it felt as if I were floating as I made my way out of the shadows and toward the edge of the boat. My eyes slowly found their way to Damen as my heart clenched inside my chest almost causing me to throw up. The pain that was brought on by seeing him standing there forced my eyes to well up with unshed tears as I stared down at his oh-so perfect body.

His square set jaw was scrunched up into a playful smirk as his perfectly messy hair blew lightly around his head from the ocean's breeze. His outrageously perfect muscles were outlined through his size too small t-shirt. It was incredibly sexy seeing as the shirt was white and made his flawless, bronze skin stand out like a rose in the middle of a field full of weeds.