Chapter 19

Expect the least expected.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyla POV

UNEXPECTED! isn't even the word to describe this. After all the things he put me through. After everything he did to me. He's here now.

I looked up at Quinn and saw nothing more than an angry expression. I held his hand with my right then my left supported Kyla. I looked down at my baby then back at him.

Q: What the fuck you doing here? I thought we handled y'all asses back at that house. Get the fuck out.

I could tell Quinn was trying to hold back on hitting him. His jaw clenched every once in a while. HE just stood there smiling at me, not once looking at Quinn.

??? Miss me baby

I couldn't find the words to say anything.

Me: G-George

I couldn't believe he was back. After all the shit he put me through he came back.

Next thing I know there's shouting everywhere. Quinn and the doctors trying to get George out the room. Kyla crying. It was all too much. After about 5 minutes he was gone. The nurses took Kyla away for her check-ups so it was just me and Quinn.

Q: You alright baby?

I nodded to let him know that I was fine. Quinn's phone started ringing and he answered.

*Phone Convo*

Q: Yea

???....

Q: I know. His ass walked in here like all was well talkin some 'you missed me shit'. Ion care what y'all got to do but I want him and Michael at that motherfucking warehouse...tonight. They asses are done.

???.....

Q: iight I'll tell her. See y'all in a few. Bye

*End of Convo*

I'm guessing that was Derek.

Q: Derek and them on there way. Tonight you gon be with Tay cause Derek and I gotta handle some shit.

Me: Ok

A couple minutes later the doctor came in with Kyla.

Doc: Ok mommy it's time to start breast feeding so could you open your gown for me?

The minute he said that Quinn was up out of his seat.

Q: I don't feel comfortable with that. That's too much.

Me: Quinn calm down. They already saw my vagina.

I opened my gown and the doc handed me Kyla. Quinn refused to take his eyes off the doctor. The minute my boob was in her mouth she started sucking. I looked down watching her. She was staring back at me with her grey eyes. The sight of her made me smile.

The doctor and nurses left so the room was silent. The only sounds you heard was Kyla slurping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know it's short but...at least I updated.next chapter will be longer. I don't really like this chapter as much as before. Wattpad keeps deleting stuff so it's always different when you guys read it. Sorry 😔

I GOT YOU ALL. You thought it was Michael. I thought she needed a blast from her past.

ANTIWHORE....

QUESTION OF THA DAY: What do you think of this chapter?

30+ Comments, 25+ Votes

I DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT want to see

~Update

~You got what you wanted so update

I swear I will put this book on hold if I keep seeing that.

I would like comments... Please&Thank You

~Mickey💎