He hates you too

Recap

"I hate you, you know that."

"Yeah, the feeling is mutual." I rolled my eyes. Clearly anything I said was pointless.

"But at least you're hot so i can forgive you."

I laughed as he awkwardly pulled me into a hug. It was the first time we'd ever hugged before. Ever. It was a little awkward. We pulled away staring at each other oddly before speaking in sync.

"We are never to do that again."

------------

I was rudely awoke by Liam slapping me across the face. I flinched as I abruptly opened my eyes, flicking his hand off my face. I realised he was still asleep and did that unintentionally but that doesn't make it any better. I glanced at the clock on he bedside table that read 8:56 Breakfast was at 9 sharp and we all had to be there. I violently shook Liam and eventually he woke up. He glanced at the clock, widening his eyes when he noticed what time it was. Along with me, we jumped out of the king bed and rushed around for things. He quickly placed a shirt on as I scrambled for my toothbrush.

I rushed into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Liam barged in and did the same. Without even changing out of our sleep wear, we ran out of the room, with the key card in hand. I felt across my hair which was messy and I didn't even have a hair tie so I attempted to run my fingers through it.

Some people who were out of their rooms whipped heir phones out any took pictures. We finally got into the dining hall at 9:07 and ran into the private section, barging into the room. All heads turned to us and I was surprised that they all looked awake and ready, whilst Li and I looked horrid.

"Late as usual Paynes. This is becoming a habit I despise," Sharon growled, shaking her blonde hair at us. Liam and I looked between each other and shook our head. We sat down on the only empty seats and began to devour on the food displayed. I looked up because I could tell someone was looking at me. I made eye contact with green eyes with looked deeply at me.

"Morning...?" I said with some food in my mouth. He chuckled at me and sent me a wink, which only caused me to laugh.

"Morning to you too Payne,"

After getting scolded by Sharon and Sam for staying up too late and waking up too late, we were given the afternoon to go out because they had recording at 6. I took a shower and cleaned my appearance up before heading back into the main room where all the boys were sitting, having a loud discussion.

I tugged at the skinny jeans and pulled my varsity shirt down a little more and walked to my suitcase where Harry was seated, eating a pretzel. He looked up at me and examined my outfit. If I didn't know any better, I would say he was checking me out but I could never seriously admit that to myself.

"We've only forgiven each other for less than a week now and you're already checking me out?" I joked, taking out my white converse from my bag.

"What can I say, you're pretty hot Payne." He responded seriously. All heads snapped up to our direction, shocked faces plastered on their faces especially Liam's. I knew he was very protective over me and he made it very clear that none of were to develop feelings for each other.

"Back off Styles, she's my sister." Liam warned, eyeing us very carefully. I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on, ready to leave this hotel to explore this city. We all hopped into the car and dive away, with Paul driving. I kept stealing glances at Harry who was already looking at me.

To say that I began to like him in less than a week was an understatement. This was a side of Harry I hadn't seen before. He was cheeky, sometimes cocky but he always made me laugh and he would compliment me even when I looked like an ape. There were times that I would wish that he would do something, ask me out or something...but my possessive brother was probably also stopping that.

"We are here," Paul mumbled as we arrived at the festival. It would be packed with some uprising stars so then we wouldn't be bombarded as much. In excitement, we all jumped out of the van, and rushed to entrance where they scanned our codes and let us in. Niall and Louis ran to the stands that were labelled 'Beer and Wine Spirits'. Liam and Zayn went in the opposite direction but without letting us know that we were off bounds for each other.

"He really cares about you huh?" He chuckled, placing his hands in his pockets. I groaned and nudged his shoulder in annoyance.

"Too possessive more like. I will probably be 50 and he still wouldn't let me date you," I mumbled but widened my eyes when I realised what I actually said. "I mean like...anyone in general."

He cocked an eyebrow with an amused expression.

He still looked hot.

"If you want to date me darl, don't be shy about saying it,"

"Now you're making me blush," I laughed nervously. He looked down at me and fiddled with my pony tail behind my head before placing his thumb across my lips, slowly grazing over them. "What are y-"

"Your brother's not here so I'm gonna use this as my chance to finally kiss you," he mumbled before bringing his lips to mine, connecting them and moving them along mine. I was almost so shocked that I didn't kiss back.

Almost.

My head was spinning as his soft lips moved in sync with mine. Tingles ran across my back and my arms, almost making me weak in the knees. It had been exactly what I had pictured our first kiss to be like.

"What the heck are you doing?!" We pulled away when we heard the angry voice of my brother. Of course we would get busted, we were making out in the middle of the walking area. How smart.

I looked at Liam who had an icy pole in his hands but then threw it into the bin next to us. I cursed under my breath and put my hands into my jean pocket. Harry was looking down, clearly scared of Liam at this moment. Anyone else would be scared of Liam right now. His jaw was clenched and his fists were balled up.

"Um..." I started but he was quick to cut me off.

"Don't even try to make us some bullshit story Y/N. Why the heck were you and him kissing. Better yet, why were you kissing my little sister!" Liam growled, standing in front of Harry who eventually looked up at him.

"Liam, calm down okay? It was just an innocent kiss," Harry calmly stated. For me, it wasn't an innocent kiss. It was way more passionate that it should have been for people who've only been friends for 5 days.

"Oh yeah, do it again and show me exactly how innocent it is," he dared, pulling Harry by the collar. I shook my head at his behaviour and made my way to the exit of the festival. Many people were pushing their way through to get in, some even recognising me and taking pictures but I didn't even care. Liam was being an honest s.hit head right now. He couldn't expect me to spend most of my months with them and not develop any feelings for anyone.

I ended up taking a taxi back to the hotel and got into my room, slamming the door shut angrily. I laid my head in the pillow and let out a muffled scream. After a few minutes of cursing my brother out, I ended up falling asleep. I know it was a little immature of me to just run away like that and I would probably apologise to Harry for that but I don't think I could bear to watch the whole scene unfold.

---------
I hope you liked this. For those who are a little confused, this is the second part of the "He hates you" imagine way at the beginning.

Thank you. Please comment if you'd like a part 3!

-Michelle