Chapter 3--A Birthday Surprise

Sirius woke up to the sound of a boy crying. The sound was coming from the room that Fred was sleeping in. So, Sirius changed into dog form, and went into Fred's room. In the room, on the bed was Fred. Sure enough, he was crying. But he noticed Sirius walk in, "Hey Sirius," He managed to choke out, "I bet you're wondering why I'm crying, aren't you." "Yeah," Sirius responded, "I am." "Well," Fred said, "It's my birthday, and before you say anything like 'but you should be happy on your birthday' I'll tell you why. This is the third birthday I'll be spending without George." "No it isn't." Sirius replied, "When everyone's packed and ready, we're going to the Burrow. Today" Fred just sat there in shock, his mouth wide open, and a smile curling onto his face. "Well then," Fred responded with a wide grin, "get out of my room so I can get ready!"

5 minutes later:

"So it's just Fred that we're waiting on." Lupin noted. "I knew it," Severus whined, "It's always the youngest who take the longest." "Then why was I ready first?" asked Tonks, the second youngest in the group. "She's got a point Snivellus." James chuckled, "She was down here-" "ALRIGHT I'M READY LET'S GO!!" Fred yelled as he ran down the stairs, taking them two at a time. "Okay then folks," Lupin announced, "hands in and let's go to the Burrow!"