Chapter 6--Sibling Rivalry

James was sitting on the edge of Harry's bed, stroking his hair, with a sad look on his face. "James?" Lily's voice startled him, "Oh, you are in here. Who won?" "The Cannons," James said sadly, still stroking his son's hair. "Is he okay?" Lily asked, her voice showing deep concern as she sat down next to him. "Yeah," James replied, "he's just sleeping. He'll be fine." Lily could tell that her husband wasn't so sure of himself. Why is my sister so evil?! She thought to herself. Tears came to her eyes. She didn't want her son to lose any of his confidence, not because of her sister. If he did, she would personally go to her sister's house, and beat up that wretched family of her's, including Petunia herself. That was a promise. "You okay Lily?" James asked her, "You look like you want to tear out my organs and use them for shark bait!" He finished with a laugh, and gave her a big hug. It made Lily feel warm, she loved James for that. Whenever he thinks someone is sad or depressed, he'll do anything he possibly can to make them feel better. "Yeah," Lily answered, her face melting into a sad smile, "I'm okay. I just- my sister is so ANNOYING sometimes! And then... AAARGH! I just can't explain how much I hate her right now!" Lily sat down on the bed at Harry's feet with an exasperated sigh. "I just hope he'll be okay." she continued. "Well," James started, "Molly said she'd take Harry to Saint Mungo's, instead of us, to see what the doctors say about his condition." "Why Molly?" Lily asked, "Why not us, his parents, for Merlin's sake!" "Everyone but the people in this house think we're dead," James started to reply, "if everyone else finds out, who knows what chaos could unfold! We could be taken the Ministry for questioning! I don't want Harry to lose his parents twice!" "Alright," Lily muttered, "When does he go?"