#4 Drunk Love

That night it was the scorch trials premier and after, You and a couple other lucky fans got to go to the after party which was extremely surprising and nerve racking.

Your favourite was Thomas, of course. You opened the door to the party and a huge house came into your view, lights flashing everywhere, music blaring, people drinking and dancing. You smiled and looked around and walked in, blaring music all around you. You saw some people from the movies and internally fangirled but kept moving through the crowd.

You didn't even know what you were doing, all you knew is you needed a drink. Soon enough you got one and once half the night was gone, you were tripping over your own feet, stumbling. Until a familiar face approached you, you almost fell so he held your waist to steady you.

"you okay love?" Said the thick british accent, he eyed you up and down biting his lip slightly. He was drunk too but not as much as you.

You looked up at him in shock, you tried to say something but you couldn't get it out..You couldn't believe it, Thomas Sangster was talking to you.. Holding you actually AND checking you out.

"i can't- i can- ..." You said basically tripping, everything was blurry, everyone was blurry, except Thomas. You looked at the ground and stumbled slightly but Thomas held you.

"i can't let you drive, do you mind staying with me for the night?" He said holding you steady.

You nodded and blinked "yeah- yeah that's fine" You really just wanted to get out of there, the music faded as Thomas guided you out of the house, holding your waist and practically carrying your weight. You allowed it, not because you wanted to but because you had to or you'd fall.

You both walked down the sidewalk, his arm still around you, you eventually stopped at a large ish house and he took you inside. It was empty, you couldn't tell if someone lived with him or not.

He took you upstairs to his room and sat you down on his bed then he looked through his drawers, a minute or so later he handed you a oversized grey shirt and black sweatpants. You held them in your hands and stared at them for a couple of seconds before exhaling deeply.

"..... do you need help?" He said staring at you and taking small steps towards you. You refused to look at him, you could say something but there's nothing to be said.

He kneeled down so he was at your height and looked at you, he bit his lip slightly. "is it okay.. if i-" He began but you interrupted him with you nodded slightly.

His warm hand slipped up your shirt a little and pulled up at the the rim. you completely allowed it.. He pulled your shirt up with both hands slowly and you raised your arms. You were wearing a black laced bra and you rubbed your eyes.

He bit his lip slightly and eyed you up and down, he didn't want to put his shirt back on you in all honesty, he was drunk, you were drunk.

You didn't necessarily want to put your shirt back on either, so you decided you weren't going to. You leaned closer to him, staring into his eyes.

He stared at your lips and nervously leaned closer as well. "fuck it" He mumbled under it then pressed his lips against yours.

You immediately kissed back, putting two hands on his face. His body slid in between your legs and the once soft kiss gradually turned into a passionate make out.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, his body on top of yours, your back sinking into his bed. Your lips moved in perfect sync, when his lips disconnected from yours, he dragged his lips to your neck, placing wet kisses down your neck, everytime his lips met your skin he nibbled slightly.

You leaned your head back, placing your hands in his soft sandy blonde hair. He smirked and dragged his lips back to yours.

"Having fun?"

____

THE END hope you enjoyed