Third Medic x Reader

A/N

Still I didn't get a request, I just decided to make this. Make some requests! I want to fulfill them! Any kind of request. Smut, x child, fluff, specific stuff, chat room, chat room x reader stuff, I don't know whatever you want! Make some requests and I'll do my best. Even if you have a bunch of different requests. Don't be shy to request, as Shiloh Labuff says, JUST! DO IT! Anyways enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Damn... Medic is so scary! I have to work alongside with this guy! Medic laughed as blood splattered onto his coat when he chopped the arm off of a BLU Scout and then stabbed his gut. He watched with a large, creepy grin as the BLU bled to death at his feet. The BLU Scout screamed in agony until he released a death scream and fell silent. Medic laughed and continued on. I shivered. I can't do it. I can't be anywhere near this guy. I need to be as far away from him as possible. I think these are the kinds of guys daddy warned me about...

Soldier yelled out and started hitting his own helmet with his shovel while he capped the point. Never mind. I think it's those guys he warned me about. Stupid. Medic laughed manically as he ran the sharp blade down the side of a BLU's neck. The man screamed in pain and thrashed. Medic just had a wild smile on his face as he pinned the BLU to the ground and continued to slice him open. I whimpered. By the time the BLU let out a death scream and became quiet, he had many, many cuts on him. Medic simply grinned with delight. I shivered. He's insane!

"You win."The administrator said. The team cheered. Engie walked over to me and patted me on the back.

"So, what'd ya think?"Engie asked. I smiled.

"This is really cool! But... I'll be honest with you."Engie leaned in, indicating he was listening. "Medic scares me...."I whispered. Engie nodded.

"Yeah. He's pretty intimidating."

"Not to mention, insane."I added.

"I guess. Don't worry. He's a pretty nice guy once you get used to him."I just nodded. We all headed back into the base.

"You did well today lass!"Demo said while ruffling my hair. I giggled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah! Ya got a pretty nice kill in there, sheila. I saw it."Sniper complimented.

"You did?"I asked. He nodded.

"Mhm."

"Thanks! That Sniper was aiming for our Heavy."

"I know, I saw."

"Thank you leetle girl."Heavy said. I giggled.

"No problem Heavy."

"(Y/N)?"I heard Medic call.

"Y-yes?"

"Have I given you a check up?" Medic asked.

"N-no."

"Ah. Vell zhen. Come along fraulein. I must give you vone."I swallowed. Medic popped his head out from around the corner. "Vell? Come on."

Engie urged me to go by placing his hand on my back. I swallowed again and headed towards the hallway. I saw Medic walk into the double doors of his lab. I walked to the end of the hallway nervously and opened the door. I stood by the door looking around. Oh god. I'm actually alone with this maniac. Oh shit. Oh shit.

"Come, sit down."He smiled and patted an examination table. I very slowly walked over to it and went to sit down. I had to place my hands on top to hoist myself up. Medic held my waist as I tried to get up. I immediately backed away from him. He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry frau."Let's just get this over with.

I hoisted myself up and sat down on the table. Medic smiled as he walked over to a cabinet. He opened it up. What's he going to do? Is he going to try and hurt me? Oh god. Oh god. Medic rummaged through it until he found what he was looking for. He took something out and hid it behind his back. He then closed the cabinet and headed over to me. What's in his hand? A knife? A scalpel? He took the thing out from behind his back. It was a small sucker. It was a (F/F) [A/N favorite flavor] sucker. He held it out to me with a smile. I was reluctant to take it. Maybe he poisoned it.... I looked up at him. He actually looked a bit... nervous?

"Do you like suckers?"He asked. I nodded. "Do you vant anozher flavor?"He asked. I shook my head. I then stared at the sucker in his hand, and reached out to take it. I then realized I was shaking. I shakily grabbed the sucker and held onto it by my side. He smiled. "I didn't actually have to give you a check up. I just vanted to talk to you." Oh shit. This is where I get tortured to death. I looked over at the double doors of the lab. Maybe if I run, I can still escape. He glanced over his shoulder at what I was looking at. He chuckled as he looked back at me. "You're not sinking of running avay, are you liebe?" Liebe? What's that mean? Some kind of German word for prisoner? Slave? Oh goddamn it forget the word, (Y/N)! He's not going to let you escape!

"N-no."I whispered fearfully. He chuckled.

"Good."He nodded. I looked down at my lap, not wanting to look at him. I saw Medic's gloved hand reach out for my face. He held my chin in his fingers, and lifted it until I met his gaze. He looked into my eyes. "You have beautiful eyes, frau."He said. I blushed and looked away, still scared of him. "Did you know, 80% of the world's population has brown eyes, 15% has blue eyes, and just 2% has green eyes?" [A/N true fact! I'm part of the 2%] I shook my head. He chuckled. He then frowned at me. I immediately looked down at my lap and bit my lip. He's frowning. Oh god he's frowning. "(Y/N)."I bit my lip a little harder. "Bitte look at me."I slowly looked up at Medic. He was so tall, and strong. He could so easily over power me if I tried to run or fight. "Are you scared of me?"He asked. I remained silent. I didn't nod or anything. "Answer me." I slowly nodded. He nodded and straitened himself out. "Vhy?"I shrugged. "No. You know vhy. Tell me. Vhy are you frightened of me?"

"I..."I said so quietly, I'd be surprised he could even here me. "I... I..."I remained silent and looked back down at my lap. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Fraulein, bitte, look at me."I just bit my lip. Why does he keep calling me frau and fraulein? I saw Medic's hand reach out; he was no longer wearing his gloves. He placed his hand gently on my thigh. I bit my lip harder, shaking in fear. "Please?"He asked in a soft voice. I very slowly looked up at him. He looked... sad. "(Y/N), I vant you to know, zhat I vould never hurt you. I... I actually vant to protect you."A sad smile formed on his lips. What? I realized he wasn't wearing his coat, and was in his casual outfit. He reached up and cupped my cheek in his hand. I flinched, but slowly relaxed. "You're so beautiful... I could never hurt you. You have such... beautiful eyes... but I see zhe fear in zhem vhen you look at me." My shoulders slowly started to relax. "You have such a sveet voice, yet you never speak to me. I try to be nice, and gentle vhen I am around you, but you are alvays so fearful, and try to get as far away from me as possible...."I slowly stopped shaking. "It hurts me you know."

"I... I'm sorry."I apologize quietly. Medic smiled.

"Don't be sorry."He said. As I stared into those blue orbs of his, I began to realize just how... handsome Medic is. His thumb lightly caressed my cheek. He began to lean in ever so slightly."You also have such soft looking lips..." He leaned in even closer until his lips brushed against mine. "I vant to know vhat zhey taste like...."

I closed my eyes as Medic closed the distance. He was very gentle, and his lips were soft and warm. He reached down and spread my legs, which made me a bit nervous. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to the edge of the table, where he pressed himself against me. He pushed his lips harder against mine, making the kiss more rough and passionate. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed until my lungs burned for air. I then pulled away to breathe.

I know they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.... But what if I want the doctor? Can I have an apple and my doctor? Because honestly, that was the best check up ever.